MANUSCRIPT REPLICA.

Me too.
12:30 AM on 11/18/12 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
is this a good place to talk about random things or do we really have to talk about at the driven in ?

because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that
12:32 AM on 11/18/12 
User Info.
achassi
duck president
NY
Male - 21 Years Old
I AGREEEEEEEEEEE
11:00 PM on 11/18/12 
User Info.
tarzanboy
Flyest
Still the best for me.
03:58 AM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
PeeDster
@alextranslantic
Switzerland
Male - 29 Years Old
Thanks for reminding me of this album. Not listened to it in a few years. Fixing this today.
04:59 AM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
voncorn
Once again, it's all an act.
Denver, CO
Male - 23 Years Old
I personally prefer In/Casino/Out, but you can't go wrong with this record either.
05:39 AM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
Never heard of it.
05:54 AM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
I never understood how people enjoyed their earlier works more than ROC.
06:45 AM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
Chris Collum
Louisville, KY
Staff Member
I never understood how people enjoyed their earlier works more than ROC.

Same.
06:48 AM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old
I love how everyone just ignores that classic post and carries on as if it never happened.
06:58 AM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
Chris Collum
Louisville, KY
Staff Member
is this a good place to talk about random things or do we really have to talk about at the driven in ?

because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird because lately i've been feeling that as soon as i go to bed someone peels back my eyelids and drops teeny morsels of diarrhea into my eyes. it's weird
Better than 99.999998% of all arrange lyrics.

<3

I love how everyone just ignores that classic post and carries on as if it never happened.
I read every fucking word.

Twice.
07:01 AM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
Star Slight
I/C/O is totally their best you posers
12:24 PM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
EasySkankin
Male - 23 Years Old
Still keep the Vaya EP in the whip
12:49 PM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
youareallfreaks
thoust dare quoth i?
new york, NY
Male
good thread also it's weird because lately i've been waiting until Wake_Up goes to bed to peel back his eyelids and drop teeny morsels of diarrhea into his eyes.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos