My own personal picks first off are the N64 Rareware cuddly animal trio
1) Donkey Kong 64 - If they could make Donkey Kong Country awesome again someone should be able to make a giant adventure again starring a buncha monkeys
2) Banjo Kazooie - Nuts' n bolts wasn't what the fans hoped for. The spirit was there but the gameplay didn't cut it.
3) Conker's Bad Fur Day - I mean C'mon
4) Bully - a massively entertaining sleeper hit, anyone who's played it knows a sequel has huge potential.
5) Left 4 Dead 2 - But can you improve on perfection?
Banjo Sequel for sure... Maybe for the Wii U... Tried to buy one today, it was sold out... Sucked.