AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
12:18 PM on 11/19/12
ChaseTx
So no change whatsoever from what he's been saying. Haha.

But I'd be stoked. I listened to WYHSB last night, and it's so great. Honestly it's better than Neighborhoods, Enema, and BCR. Maybe Next time AVA puts out an album and tours it, (+44) will do the same.
12:26 PM on 11/19/12
ChaseTx
That's a huge statement.
Hugely sincere. The only Blink family albums better than that one to me are s/t, Dude Ranch, and TOYPAJ.
12:50 PM on 11/19/12
ChaseTx
+44's debut was so good
Agreed! I was actually digging through the news archives this weekend and saw when AVA was initially announced and you commented that it would be better than +44... I chuckled. I guess no one really would have guessed at what AVA would actually sound like.
01:04 PM on 11/19/12
ChaseTx
I was much more of a Tom fanboy in 2005 than I was of Mark.
Ha I understand. Of course the funniest thing I found was Tom's visit to this site talking about how he was shitting our pants for us, then the subsequent insistence by everyone that it couldn't be him and he wouldn't say his band was the best music in 20 years, etc etc.
09:06 PM on 11/19/12
ChaseTx
Mark wrote the chorus apparently, Tom wrote the verses. It's by far the worst song on Neighborhoods.
09:15 PM on 11/19/12
ChaseTx
Hmm I thought Mark did it all, but I am probably wrong. But yeah, that song is not the greatest but it is enjoyable to an extent.
I just listened to Mark's commentary for it on Spotify. He says he wrote the chorus and bridge and Tom "wrote new verses and wrote all the lyrics" to it. So it's kind of unclear whether Mark wrote any of the lyrics or just the music on the chorus and bridge.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums