AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
05:15 PM on 11/19/12
#1
AussieBoy
Offline
User Info.
AussieBoy's Avatar
+44's debut was so good

Yeah mate! I really really liked 90% of +44 and the other 10% I still dig

Hearts stops
Baby come on
Make you smile
Are some of the best of the blink-182 family songs ever

Was hell keen on a new album before the reunion

Wonder what mohawk and baldy are up to?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos
HIDDEN TREASURES
Free Music
Video News
Sports Forum
Technology Forum
Recommendations
INFORMATION
Advertising
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook | RSS
PropertyOfZack
PunkNews.org
UnderTheGun
Chorus.fm