All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
03:32 PM on 11/19/12
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
WE WILL LIVE FOREVER!

*breakdown*
Because Djent is just so much more cutting edge.
11:43 PM on 11/19/12
Scrawns
User Info.
the albums okay but ill stick with this haha \m/
download link in describtion

oh jesus christ. i lost my shit.
11:46 PM on 11/19/12
Scrawns
User Info.
Are you really trying to compare the two? You're a moron. Get real.
jesus christ you are just too mad over nothing at all. i almost feel bad. you must not use the internet much.

02:02 PM on 11/20/12
Scrawns
User Info.
I feel bad for kids that subject themselves to this nonsense and then argue the point that this isn't real music.

I'm not mad, I'm just amazed. And your picture wasn't funny but you did your best.
People who talk shit about other people's musical opinions, by asserting their own opinions over it. Also, people who think they they are God's gift to musical taste, and make sweeping choices on what is good and bad based on their personal feelings. And finally, people who only find hate over what other people peacefully enjoy.

So tell me, who looks like the bigger child here, people that like this music, or you with your horrendous attitude.

Notice how I put the word music in bold just to make you extra upset. And I guarantee that everyone who knows the context of that picture thought it was great. Just in case though lets throw another one in there.

11:14 PM on 11/20/12
Scrawns
User Info.
Putting music in bold like that is like painting metal with gold.

This bit had me laughing so hard that my cheeks hurt after from smiling. Just the worst analogy that could be made.

I never said anywhere that I thought this band was talented or even that great at all, but I do acknowledge that other people think so as it is their right.

I also thoroughly enjoyed the part where you berated my taste in music even though I never said what kind of music I like anywhere ever.

I will continue to call this music because that is indeed what it is, by definition.

As for the corny part, here you go

I'm not trying to make anyone laugh really. Just trying to point out how downright stupid the remarks you make are.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests