Username
Password

08:04 PM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
Chicago, Il
Male - 28 Years Old
I wouldn't have expected a price like that in a place that's NOT Chicago or NY. I know it's stressful but I'd say keep looking, dude. $600 for a mini fridge and a hot plate? PASS.
08:14 PM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
Chicago, Il
Male - 28 Years Old
That's what I was feeling. Frustrating thing is all the nice one bedrooms where I'm looking are like $750 and nice 2 bed rooms are like $900, but all my friends are living with their girlfriends weeehhh

I've always lived with friends/roommates and am now currently living with my girlfriend, which is a 2 bedroom for $975 (basically a STEAL in a nice northern Chicago neighborhood). Have you thought about looking on criagslist for roomies? That's how I found 2 guys I lived with for about 9 months and lucked out that they weren't weirdos, were my own age, and we got along pretty well.
12:33 PM on 11/24/12 
User Info.
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
Chicago, Il
Male - 28 Years Old
Holy fuck what neighborhood is this? I'm in Lincoln Park and my 3 bedroom place is $2100 which relative to my friends' places is a steal.

Rogers Park so it is fairly north. Lincoln Park and Lakeview are the most happening areas for 20-somethings but I wouldn't want to live there, personally. Too expensive!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos