Username
Password

11:50 AM on 11/20/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
Rip off, my cousin lives in New Britain, CT and pays like $450-$500 a month for everything (Rent+ utilities) and has a full kitchen. I mean, it is a 3 bedroom and each roommate pays that amount, but I feel like a small studio should be cheaper than what you're looking at, especially with only a mini fridge and it being so dirty. Ever consider finding roommates? It may give you some better amenities.

But yeah, if I were you, I wouldn't spend that much on an apartment unless it at least had a full kitchen.

EDIT

Didn't read you saying all your friends are off in different places. Searching craigslist for a roommate may be a good idea, though, as long as they seem normal enough and are around your age. Especially if it's for a place where that roommate already lives and is set up, it would make things a lot less hectic on move-in day to have an apartment that's already pretty set-up.
12:15 PM on 11/20/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
Wow thanks for all the good, honest responses! For people who seem to know CT; it is on the Vernon-Bolton line about 25 minutes east of Hartford and 15 west of Storrs just off rt. 6. I'm definitely gonna keep looking. My parents arent kicking me out so I'd much rather live in a nice house for free for the team being haha.

How far is that from East Lyme, Mystic, New Haven, Niantic or New Britain? Just wondering because I have family from those places but am unfamiliar with any other parts of CT xD. If you're looking at moving near one of those towns I may be able to ask one of my cousins if they know what normal rent seems to be around there and if they have any suggested apartment buildings they've heard good things about that friends live at or something.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos