Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
12:26 AM on 11/20/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
She did good, but I still hate the sound of her voice so I want her kicked off. Cody, Dez, Terry, and Amanda all did great this week, and I actually voted for them lol. I know lots of people hate Dez, but he's not bad

This was legit the only week Cassadee has even lived up to some of her hype. She has been mediocre otherwise, but always gets heaps of praise. idgi. But I will give props and say that even though I don't like her, she did very good this round.
12:50 AM on 11/20/12
kianacarly
User Info.
Aw, poor Cody is so low on the iTunes charts. Vocally his performance was pretty weak, and I hated him up until this performance, but I'm a fan now. His performance skills slayed all of the others. He is so likable, and unlike all the others he's not predictable and actually surprises me every week. None of the others do, even my other faves in the competition. but omg at Cassadee being number one right now. That's pretty cool for her even if it should be Amanda
10:20 PM on 11/20/12
kianacarly
User Info.
Does she come off as a huge bitch to anyone else, or is it just me?

She does to me, sometimes. I agree with one of the judge's critiques that you don't really get to know her. A lot of the contestants are really likable, even if I don't like their voice, but Cassadee hasn't really been as charismatic to me. When she does try, it doesn't always come off genuine to me. Also, one week where she actually got constructive criticism instead of blind praise, her face was sooo tight-lipped, and her eyes were just deadpan. Usually the contestants nod and say thank you for the advice, but she didn't look very happy about it. I forget which episode it was, but I remember it made me lol. Maybe she just has bitch face.
12:52 AM on 11/21/12
kianacarly
User Info.
I think it's more than just a bitch face, personally. But I agree. I couldn't tell you, I rarely watch it anymore after the bullshit that was Season 2's finale.
Ha, I'm just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt since people always think I'm rude before talking to me and I like to think of myself as a decent person.

I've heard conflicting reports about how nice she is. It seems like people I talk to either think she's lovely (mostly people on AP) or really rude (various other forums) so idk which to go with. Her reaction (again, in her face since she was silent) when being critiqued kind of gave me vibes that she may be rude, but I didn't want to just judge on purely that. I don't want to say she's a jerk when I lack evidence, so I'll say yeah, I kinda get the undercover jerk vibe from her sometimes, but idk if she is or not for sure. I can say that I've heard more negative than positive.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests