AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
03:02 AM on 11/23/12
numbernine
User Info.
You think that Hance's vocals deserve 1/10? Sorry, but you're deaf...This guy have a really nice voice and he fits well in music like this. Im not the biggest fan of this album, but I would give a solid 6/10. I know that you wanna be funny and sarcastic, but dont forget to be objective next time
04:44 AM on 11/24/12
numbernine
User Info.
Its not about vocals only, I think rating this album 5/100 is a little unfair. Of course its generic, but almost all bands like this are generic today. Its short, energetic kick of some metalcore stuff with very nice clean vocals imo, thats it. Nothing special, but I think new Parkway Drive album is as same generic as Genesis, and everyone love it. Just because its Parkway ;)
02:58 AM on 11/25/12
numbernine
User Info.
Wow, attempting to compare Parkway to this rubbish, are you 12?
no, Im 25 and I know Parkway from almost their beginning. Seen them live 3 times, so believe me, I know what Im talking about and I will stick with my opinion. Im not comparing anything ! Just think, that you cant say shit about bands, only because they style is generic. Whats not generic these days...PD new album sounds the same as last one, whats new on it? Some bad sounding gang vocals, scratches or what? I listened to it 2 times and I dont remember anything, just another typical mc album. At least they're awesome live
btw, its funny when 19yo dude asking "are you 12?" haha. Im in music like this from 2004 mate, got my own taste and opinions. Someday you'll stop to call bands shit, just because theye generic, believe me.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS