Username
Password

02:45 PM on 11/20/12 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
Don't enjoy their older albums as much despite how much I respect them. They did a lot for the metalcore genre, but it's been done to death now a thousand times better. Here's hoping they come off their hiatus soon.

1.Versions
2. You Come Before You
3. I/II/III EP's
4. Tropic Rot
5. Tear From The Red
6. The Opposite of December
03:27 AM on 11/21/12 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old

Poison The Well plays more of a Melodic Metalcore, and definitely did not create the genre.

Ya my bad I got real baked up before making this thread and was pretty much talking out my ass. Actually a few of those bands I didn't know predated ptw haha. I guess melodic metalcore was more what I was going for but The Opposite is the earliest record I've heard that follows that standard metalcore formula. My bad I didn''t want to come off as an uninformed douche telling the world about my expertise. I'll have that edited. Interested to see your opinion on their ranking however.
06:52 AM on 11/21/12 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
I really liked Tear From The Red... I never got into much of their other stuff, but I never really gave it much of a chance so...
Check out You Come Before You , to me it's just an all round improved version of Tear From The Red

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos