Username
Password

04:30 PM on 11/21/12 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 27 Years Old
Having just deactivated my facebook account for the first time in a year, I am looking for ways to fill the butt load of time I know have in it's absence. So far, I have successfully started smoking more, using absolute punk as methadone, and just this evening, origami. I made a box with rabbit ears.

What I want from you is all those things you should definitely being doing to make your life better/interesting but never do, so I can start doing them and piss of all a y'all with my life skillz.

Edit: Shit, this wasn't meant to be in music. Mods? PL?
06:03 PM on 11/21/12 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 27 Years Old
I need shit to do. Give me ideas.
09:58 AM on 11/22/12 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 27 Years Old

Well said.
10:00 AM on 11/22/12 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 27 Years Old
Go to the gym. Exercising gives you endorphins. And endorphins make you happy :D

I actually took up yoga a efw months ago and I have to say it is the absolute shit. Fuck going to the gym, never worked for me, but yoga.. that's where it's at.
10:03 AM on 11/22/12 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 27 Years Old
read more, or play legend of zelda

Just finished twilight princess, what an epic game! We've got a projector hooked up in our living room, needless to say the epicness was exponetial.
04:28 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 27 Years Old
I find this odd only because everyone I knew was hooked on MySpace from 2004 through 2007, then it slowly started dying out, and people started moving to Facebook which seemed to explode in 2009 onward. I'm not on it anymore so I don't know the current state of being but it's interesting to hear a different account.

Now that everyone has smart phones it has kicked up another notch. Constant bullshit streamed to your pocket 24/7, people aren't even gonna know they're hooked.

also sensing that some people didn't get the joke/paraphrasing of the title...

06:00 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 27 Years Old
I dont really enjoy Facebook and social networking but I feel like I have to stay with facebook to stay updated with all of my friends and all of that bullshit. That being said I really hope that once I finish school the glory of facebook and other social networking sites fades fast.

When you finish school it will most likely become more important for staying in touch with friends that you no longer see on a daily basis.
11:35 AM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 27 Years Old
Per thread title: Study the English language.

Are you fucking serious?
12:18 PM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm just giving you shit...

On a serious note, stop smoking tobacco... if you're gonna smoke, smoke weed

Ya, we gotta pay 50 here for about 3.5g so mixing tobacco and weed is a must unless you're smoking pipes. I only got into smoking tobacco because of weed. But at least I keep the tobacco smoking mainly to when I'm drinking. That being said, I'm not exactly a light drinker.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos