AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Recording News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Brendan Rivera Is In The Studio

Posted by - 07:59 AM on 11/22/12
Brendan Rivera is currently in the studio. You can watch all of the studio sessions live on Facebook and you can watch the first session in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
07:59 AM on 11/22/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
10:05 AM on 11/22/12
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
I like this guy a lot, and his last album was pretty good. But nothing has really grabbed me just yet like Looking Glass Wars did. Still really looking forward to this.
10:28 AM on 11/22/12
mycuban
hermits.bandcamp.com
User Info.
I like this guy a lot, and his last album was pretty good. But nothing has really grabbed me just yet like Looking Glass Wars did. Still really looking forward to this.
I feel the same. That last EP that Looking Glass Wars made was fucking amazing, I was so looking forward to what was gonna come next.
11:43 AM on 11/22/12
syntax omitted
User Info.
No Ocean in Ireland will definitely be in my top ten for 2012. The perfect summer album. Looking forward to this.
12:49 PM on 11/22/12
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
No Ocean in Ireland will definitely be in my top ten for 2012. The perfect summer album. Looking forward to this.
yeah it's a strong AOTY contender. Brendan can do no wrong
05:59 PM on 11/22/12
joshc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
looking glass wars and his solo stuff are pretty different styles. personally i think all of it is great and the new cd is going to be incredible...
03:18 PM on 11/23/12
dorfpimp
User Info.
It seems like Brendan's solo stuff only gets better with each release. Body Of Land was great, No Ocean In Ireland was incredible and I have a feeling this upcoming EP is going to be even better. I can't wait!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos