08:11 PM on 11/22/12
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Super stoked for this.
09:32 PM on 11/22/12
dontdrivenaked
User Info.
I really liked Listen and Forgive, but I think I'm the only one who prefers the slower/more emo vibe they tried on Promise Nothing and Something Left Behind.
No way dude, I love everything Transit has put out but those two releases will always be my favorites. I would be so happy to have an album of all Promise Nothing style tracks.
09:45 PM on 11/22/12
BlinkAvAfan21
She calls it a mayonegg.
User Info.
No way dude, I love everything Transit has put out but those two releases will always be my favorites. I would be so happy to have an album of all Promise Nothing style tracks.
Glad to see I'm not the only one. I always thought the general consensus was that Transit's punkier material was better.
11:00 PM on 11/22/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
2013 is gonna be a repeat of 2011 for music. And I'm perfectly fine with that.
2011 was insane, seemed like every band out out a record
12:36 AM on 11/23/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Jimmy Eat World, The Story So Far, Transit, City And Colour...2013 seems promising.
02:01 AM on 11/23/12
boomer08
User Info.
Stoked for this. I'd like A Loss for Words to start working on another album too.
05:13 AM on 11/23/12
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
Not sure if it can top the last, but I have high hopes for these guys. Tim and Torre are a great guitar duo. The guitar work is really what sets Transit apart for me.
05:24 AM on 11/23/12
ilovesofie
was I good to you, wife of my youth
User Info.
Not sure if it can top the last, but I have high hopes for these guys. Tim and Torre are a great guitar duo. The guitar work is really what sets Transit apart for me.
Absolutely true. I hope for more of the same, can't wait!
06:23 AM on 11/23/12
quickandsilver
User Info.
I don't get all of the hype this band gets. Maybe I should give them another shot?
08:14 AM on 11/23/12
Petitnaindes╬les
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
I really liked Listen and Forgive, but I think I'm the only one who prefers the slower/more emo vibe they tried on Promise Nothing and Something Left Behind.

this so much, i loved the direction they were going on "1978 (first version)" and "Take What You Can", much less poppy than what came after.
08:14 AM on 11/23/12
luckisoverrated
So is breakfast food.
User Info.
All I have to say about this can be summed up by: Eeeeeeee!!!!!!
09:07 AM on 11/23/12
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
I don't get all of the hype this band gets. Maybe I should give them another shot?
Have you listened to Listen & Forgive (album)? What didn't you like about it? The guitar work alone sold me, but the melodies are catchy as hell.
10:15 AM on 11/23/12
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I feel like I'm in a minority who didn't like the direction of the last album. I just don't feel the poppier side plays to their strengths, and when seeing them on The Wonder Years tour early in the year I thought their older songs had a lot more impact live. Open-minded for the new album though!
This sums up my feelings entirely. Those old songs translate much better live, but maybe I'm just an old dickhead now.
12:32 PM on 11/23/12
quickandsilver
User Info.
Have you listened to Listen & Forgive (album)? What didn't you like about it? The guitar work alone sold me, but the melodies are catchy as hell.

His vocals aren't catchy at all though.
04:20 PM on 11/23/12
war_allthetime
Editor at idobi Radio
User Info.
If they combine the energy of Keep This To Yourself with the songwriting of Listen & Forgive they'll put out the best record of their career. High hopes for this
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests