Username
Password
The Starting Line News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Starting Line
Inside AP.net

The Starting Line Update

Posted by: Rohan Kohli (02/11/08)
Check below for an update from The Starting Line.
Message From The BandHello Friends! We are going back on the road for a headline tour in March with Bayside, Four Year Strong and Steel Train. We couldn't be more excited to tour with not only great bands but close friends. They are a great group of people and we know they will bring the rock! We can't wait to sharing a stage with them every night. Go to our website www.thestartinglinerock.com and our Myspace www.myspace.com/thestartingline for links to buy tickets

On another note after we finish our headline tour we are looking to play a bunch of college shows from mid April till May. If you book the shows at your school please email us at TheStartingLine@redlightmanagement. com. If you don't book the shows at your school tell the person who does to email us. Please DO NOT e mail us saying come to our school, if you don't book shows there and want us to come please call or e mail your student activities board and tell them you want us to come and give them our e mail address. We don't know the right people to call at each school and you are already there so if you want a show bad use your energy towards convincing the right people on your campus to contact us and set up a show.

In a couple days we are going to be heading down to Australia for our first time ever to play the Soundwaves Festival. We are sharing the stage with amazing bands like Incubus, Thursday and Motion City Soundtrack. If you want to see a list of all the bands and how to get tickets go to http://www.soundwavefestival.com. Were also doing two headline club shows at Gaelic Theatre in Sydney and Prince of Wales in Melbourne if you want to see us inside at a real club show this is your only chance this year.

Fuse is doing a Valentine's Day promotion with Fliptrack, you can now create your own slide show set to "Something Left To Give!" click here to check it out

Well that's all for now. We can't wait to see you at the shows. Thanks for all your support!

TSL

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 57
06:32 PM on 02/11/08
Goat01
No Retreat, No Regrets.
User Info.
Are the dates on their MySpace the dates for this tour or the tour they're on?
I couldn't find shows anywhere else??
06:34 PM on 02/11/08
elaina
User Info.
the headlining tour is gonna be so sick i can't take the sickness of it all
06:35 PM on 02/11/08
newfoundmichael
@SirDaveyBoy
User Info.
I'm in favor of Bayside headlining, but that won't happen...

Four Years Strong was very good with Bayside last week though. This should be a good tour.
06:36 PM on 02/11/08
gracky
Don't you float away.
User Info.
that is such an amazing lineup, i'm pissed this isn't coming near me.
xmhackx
So young and insane.
User Info.
bayside and starting line
hellz yes =]
ARo2431
User Info.
Dam, I know my college is looking for someone to play here at the end of April. I'll have to find out who books the show and let them know. I would love the starting line to come here.
GreenJellyBean
i'm a girl.
User Info.
amazing lineup. i can't wait.
06:47 PM on 02/11/08
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
User Info.
I can't believe they're skipping NYC and NJ this tour. I'll catch them during the Bamboozle but this is an amazing lineup. Hopefully they add a NYC date
06:49 PM on 02/11/08
blnk1805
Forget Who You Are
User Info.
day before my bday with 4 year strong? yess
06:49 PM on 02/11/08
mike l
el cielo es azul
User Info.
1) i dont understand why people like bayside, i really used to like a song here or there but they all sound the same to me
2) who thinks tsl might not live to see another album? god i hope i am wrong
06:51 PM on 02/11/08
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
pretty solid tour lineup
06:51 PM on 02/11/08
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
User Info.
1) i dont understand why people like bayside, i really used to like a song here or there but they all sound the same to me
2) who thinks tsl might not live to see another album? god i hope i am wrong

I don't get why people believe this band is done. I think they're far from done. I hope to god they're far from done
06:53 PM on 02/11/08
parkerjamison
Where Am I?
User Info.
sweet tour
06:55 PM on 02/11/08
mike l
el cielo es azul
User Info.
just because i dont see them ever breaking through to the next level and the level they are at now cant possibly be enough to set them up for a financially stable future as they grow older. i hope i am wrong, also. it is a shame island wasnt a huge single, it really is. and its also a shame the whole album wasnt full of direction/island/gonna miss us songs. but i do like hurry a lot the rest is meh for me
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests