Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
11:41 PM on 11/24/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Kevin went to Day to Remember...Derek is Mod Sun. These guys have some good stuff nonetheless.

The departure of both of them ruined the bands dynamic in my opinion. Derek is an extremely good drummer, and is far more talented at that than his bullshit rap. And Kevin traded in his good guitar work and awesome clean vocals to play breakdowns. Such a waste, I still jam their second album here and there.
11:46 AM on 11/25/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
This band sucks balls, I am baffled by the support in here

I haven't really been into them for years, but when I was it only What A Terrible Thing To Say, which was pretty good for its time. I never took the time to hear the first cd and the third, well that was a shitshow.

I get why many wouldn't be into them, and bands like FLL got shit on a lot when they were big because there was a big shift in music happening. But, with where the music scene has gone to now with bands like that Woe bullshit ruling teenagers minds, I credit these guys and a few others during the 04' to 09' period for at least knowing how to write music and play their instruments.
06:24 PM on 11/25/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
You do realize the one ADTR album Kevin has been featured on features a grand total of two songs with breakdowns, right? And that he actually sings some clean vocals on that same record? Okay, just checking.

Who cares.
04:35 PM on 11/26/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Evidently you do, hence your (misinformed) post.

K buddy.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version