AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
05:01 PM on 11/25/12
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
Haha, I was into some terrible shit. Hopefully someone will give it all a good home!
05:02 PM on 11/25/12
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
KORNNNNNNNNNN
05:46 PM on 11/25/12
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
PS - I am donating a portion of the sales to the Sandy Relief effort. Happy bidding!
06:37 PM on 11/25/12
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
i never buy stuff off ebay but i would LOVE the fob tttyg one with the trading cards. how much for buy now? i didn't see an option ;P
I didn't want to do any Buy It Now options because I wanted all fans to have a real shot at getting each piece.
06:24 AM on 11/26/12
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
I recently sold my copy of this one for $300 on eBay. Lots of cool stuff in these auctions. Guy must be going through a Kris Roe-style divorce.
Ha. Naw. Just in the process of moving, unloading some stuff so I wanted to give fans a chance to grab some very rare stuff rather than it sit in my closet.
01:36 PM on 11/26/12
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
this looks desperate. I'm sure he was given these as a priveldge. its disrepsectful to his prior employer and to these bands. stuff like this makes people not want to hire you again.
Thanks for the insight! I actually wanted to open it up to fans to add to their collections, ran into some money troubles of my own and am donating a portion to the Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund. If you knew anything about me at all, you'd know I'm not an asshole looking for a quick buck for no reason.
06:24 AM on 11/27/12
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
Not claiming he is a bad guy or anything, just questioning whether he has the authority to sell band copies of albums that I assume belonged to the label as well as other stuff. That coupled with the (now deleted) news post about him trying to start up his new business just seemed like too much of a coincidence to be unrelated. Don't really care either way as I will not be buying this stuff.

EDIT: Seems I also misunderstood how some of these were listed. I thought he was selling ALL of these limited items (e.g. 20/20 ever made), and didn't realize that this was his one personal copy that was given to him. Nothing wrong with that I guess.
All good. Be cool!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums