Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
12:23 PM on 11/26/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
The Hell Song was a jam for me back in the day (Thanks Now 14 haha gulp), but surprisingly it took me a lot more time to get into this genre of music.

I have a sister who's 13 years older than me and I think that's the only reason I got a head start, haha. I remember she bought me Green Day's Dookie for my 10th birthday.
01:48 PM on 11/26/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Also, I watched the DVD that came with this countless times. I lost it sometime throughout the years, but I'm sure it would hardly play if I tried to watch it today.

Haha, yeah. I just watched that Pain for Pleasure segment for the first time in years.
02:26 PM on 11/26/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Brilliant album!The first four tracks are over like a breeze! But that's a sign of how good they are!

I think for one of the music video they had toy soldiers didn't they?? I seem to remember WWF figures, Barbies etc. Or am I getting mixed up with another band....

I do have more memories of AKNF (Heart Attack!) but DILI had some great tunes.

Edit: Surprisingly after AKNF got #7 in UK and #13 in US, this only got #39 and #32 respectively. Both made Top 10 (just) in Canada. I thought they'd be higher than that.

Yep, you've got the right band:

I used to watch this video on MuchMusic all the time.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests