Username
Password
Sum41 News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 87.
12:26 PM on 11/26/12
cirerelleum
Registered Member
User Info.
This was such an amazing release for me when it came out. I'm bummed I won't be able to make one of the shows. It helped set in motion my taste in music.
12:29 PM on 11/26/12
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
I have a sister who's 13 years older than me and I think that's the only reason I got a head start, haha. I remember she bought me Green Day's Dookie for my 10th birthday.
Haha yeah with being an only child my avenues towards accessing good music came from more interesting means, like the said Now Cds in some instances haha.
12:31 PM on 11/26/12
josepablo32
Somos libres carajo!
User Info.
What's in is "the".
12:34 PM on 11/26/12
fsmith84
Lock and load
User Info.
Their first 2 records come at splits for me between high school and college and all the awkward growth that comes in those times, and the music that gets you through it. I actually got my first BJ listening to "Over My Head."

Now that I think about it, there's a joke in there somewhere.
12:35 PM on 11/26/12
A Head
User Info.
i saw this tour last week. they were pretty okay. deryck was off a bit and seemed like he is trying to hard. also he wants to be billie joe armstrong way TOO much
Using "too" incorrectly one sentence, and correctly the next. People are loco these dayz.
12:41 PM on 11/26/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I remember trying to stream Still Waiting on MTV.com with my dial up internet.

I'd have to log on before dinner to give it time to load.

Bummed that I missed this tour.
12:45 PM on 11/26/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
You know, its kinda funny thinking about it.. but this album (and band for that matter) have a lot to do with me getting into this scene. Too be honest, for a while I was probably somewhat ashamed to admit it. I remember being in middle school and being in love with All Killer. However, it was Does This Look that actually had the biggest impact on me. Songs such as A.N.I.C. were like nothing my 14 year old ears had really ever heard. It was honestly the first time music had really excited me. 2003 was a huge for me, got into Taking Back Sunday and Saves The Day. At that point I truly started loving music. Ha and then Sum 41 didn't seem "cool" enough for me to listen to anymore
12:47 PM on 11/26/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
I still have the edited version of this that my parents made me buy when I was like 12 somewhere...
12:48 PM on 11/26/12
ChaseTx
You're talking about Chuck.
It started with this and continued in Chuck. But DTLI has more of the sound I'm referring to.
12:55 PM on 11/26/12
jimmyeatsboys
User Info.
Their first 2 records come at splits for me between high school and college and all the awkward growth that comes in those times, and the music that gets you through it. I actually got my first BJ listening to "Over My Head."

someone unlock this joke!
01:05 PM on 11/26/12
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
User Info.
I think that Half Hour and All Killer were better, but this album was decent
01:06 PM on 11/26/12
skibby15
Registered Member
User Info.

hahahahaha good one

this record got me into them, i think. love it to this day just as much
01:11 PM on 11/26/12
3eb23
The World Is Yours
User Info.
This was my favorite Sum 41 album and still is
01:11 PM on 11/26/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
This record made me discover Sum 41, I remember I was in middle school, and MTV Italy (back when there were music videos on rotation on MTV) was constantly broadcasting the Still Waiting's video. I bought a physical copy of this and I was totally blown away; they sounded fresh and catchy just like blink-182, but at the same time they sounded slightly different, with more technical guitar riffs and raw vocals.
01:12 PM on 11/26/12
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good album.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music