Username
Password
Sum41 News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 87.
01:15 PM on 11/26/12
HogarthHughes
Paint the Streets in White
User Info.
This was hands down one of the most important records in my musical journey. I can still put on the first four Sum 41 albums and enjoy them, for the most part. After Dave left, I lost interest.
01:16 PM on 11/26/12
josepablo32
Somos libres carajo!
User Info.
And months prior to this they had their song on the Spider-Man soudtrack.
01:24 PM on 11/26/12
Djentleman
User Info.
hated this album when it first came out
sounded a lil darker than All Killer
grew on me after awhile
01:30 PM on 11/26/12
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
I remember skipping school for half the day until the cd store opened to get this album haha.
01:34 PM on 11/26/12
HogarthHughes
Paint the Streets in White
User Info.
Also, I watched the DVD that came with this countless times. I lost it sometime throughout the years, but I'm sure it would hardly play if I tried to watch it today.
01:47 PM on 11/26/12
ilovesofie
was I good to you, wife of my youth
User Info.
Good album, Thanks for Nothing is my favorite song from Sum 41.
01:48 PM on 11/26/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Also, I watched the DVD that came with this countless times. I lost it sometime throughout the years, but I'm sure it would hardly play if I tried to watch it today.

Haha, yeah. I just watched that Pain for Pleasure segment for the first time in years.
01:56 PM on 11/26/12
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
This was my favourite album by them for sure, my apologies to one of my neighbours from whom I borrowed this cd almost 10 years ago, and have never gave it back still
02:08 PM on 11/26/12
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
Haven't listened to them in donkey's but this is probably still their best album.
02:10 PM on 11/26/12
cut!print
Keep me simple, unplug my head.
User Info.
Sum 41 was my favorite band as a child. This album was really just the continuation for that love. They will always kick ass despite *gulp* Underclass Hero.

All I can really remember is that somehow I got stuck with the edited version when this came out and I was really upset about it!
02:11 PM on 11/26/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Brown sound needs to return and give this band a much needed renewle in inspiration. All the albums post him have been let downs which is such a shame as the band was one of the biggest at the time and it seemed everything they put out was solid.
02:13 PM on 11/26/12
leftapart
User Info.
Fuck I feel old. I was never huge on Sum 41, but I did enjoy this album, and my favorite by them. No real memories with it though. This album does remind me of a simpler time though.
02:19 PM on 11/26/12
ShotgunGold
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Brilliant album!The first four tracks are over like a breeze! But that's a sign of how good they are!

I think for one of the music video they had toy soldiers didn't they?? I seem to remember WWF figures, Barbies etc. Or am I getting mixed up with another band....

I do have more memories of AKNF (Heart Attack!) but DILI had some great tunes.

Edit: Surprisingly after AKNF got #7 in UK and #13 in US, this only got #39 and #32 respectively. Both made Top 10 (just) in Canada. I thought they'd be higher than that.
02:26 PM on 11/26/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Brilliant album!The first four tracks are over like a breeze! But that's a sign of how good they are!

I think for one of the music video they had toy soldiers didn't they?? I seem to remember WWF figures, Barbies etc. Or am I getting mixed up with another band....

Edit: Surprisingly after AKNF got #7 in UK and #13 in US, this only got #39 and #32 respectively. Both made Top 10 (just) in Canada. I thought they'd be higher than that.

Yep, you've got the right band:

I used to watch this video on MuchMusic all the time.
02:29 PM on 11/26/12
randompotato
User Info.

the toy soldiers and the barbies are in the hell song's video i think,even after all these years it's still one of the coolest music video ever xD
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS