Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
03:25 PM on 11/26/12
lfjlol
Drifting into eternity
User Info.
Will Putney did produce this album. I'm not familiar with his previous work. Is he a respected producer? Also, i'm excited for this release. "Lone Wolf" ep is amazing.
01:57 PM on 11/27/12
lfjlol
Drifting into eternity
User Info.
The clean vocals on the first two sounded much more soulful and overall better IMO.
Do you know what happened to that vocalist? I loved him as well. Was that aria singing? idk. the demos reminded me so much of of machines.
06:50 PM on 11/27/12
lfjlol
Drifting into eternity
User Info.
Both OM and I,A were produced by Cameron Mizell (Chango) which may attribute to some of the similarity. To be honest, I thought the difference in the cleans in I,A and FAIM were due to producer change as well as the singer geting older (I think they're all pretty young). I think all the cleans have always been done by one of the guitarists/bassist but I don't know for sure.
ah ohkay. yeah i remember finding the demos online when they were still relatively new. pretty high views for myspace. (im a huge dork when it comes to finding bands before they were famous or signed in this case, plus im pretty close to their hometown) really excited for new stuff.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos