Username
Password
Panic At the Disco News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 55.
05:56 PM on 11/26/12
woohoo!
There's so much room for activities
User Info.
hope it's more like the B-sides to Vices, those were better than the album itself
i really like the b-sides too but i would rather have had like the best 13 songs or something. a mix of both. i also really like their song with fun. "come on". not sure if they was a b-side to this album or not but it's sick
06:09 PM on 11/26/12
MarkJ801
User Info.
I loved Vices, it was a huge step up from Pretty. Odd., which I didn't really like. It's going to be cool to see Dallon as a band member, I used to go see The Brobecks play and he rocked.
06:11 PM on 11/26/12
Djentleman
User Info.
more like Fever please :gay:
06:32 PM on 11/26/12
MJB12
User Info.
I was very pleased with Vices & Virtues, looking forward to the next one.
06:34 PM on 11/26/12
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
I wish they would have continued in the direction of Pretty. Odd.
It's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that. I was so disappointed in Vices and Virtues after loving Pretty. Odd.
06:49 PM on 11/26/12
rhetoricjams
User Info.
Wish Ian Crawford would have stayed with them, that guy can friggin rip.
uh yeah, he can friggin rip...a fart
07:33 PM on 11/26/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
hope it's more like the B-sides to Vices, those were better than the album itself

I completely disagree, those ones mostly sucked.
08:56 PM on 11/26/12
CallMeTroy
Fail To Feel
User Info.
Is this a popular opinion amongst people?

No, and seeing as Ryan and Jon wrote the majority of Pretty. Odd., I'm not sure how album three would have turned out had it been in that vein. That said, if the line-up hadn't changed, I would have loved to see the band write another record continuing in that style.

As for album four, I just hope it's more musically and lyrically complex than V&V. The wide array of instrumentation was great, but the melodies were the simplest they ever were for Panic! and the words were more teenage diary -esque than poetic.
09:11 PM on 11/26/12
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
User Info.
No, and seeing as Ryan and Jon wrote the majority of Pretty. Odd., I'm not sure how album three would have turned out had it been in that vein. That said, if the line-up hadn't changed, I would have loved to see the band write another record continuing in that style.

As for album four, I just hope it's more musically and lyrically complex than V&V. The wide array of instrumentation was great, but the melodies were the simplest they ever were for Panic! and the words were more teenage diary -esque than poetic.
I see. I completely lost track of Panic once Pretty. Odd. came out. I loved their debut, and didn't care much for P.O. (not my style, I guess), so I never really knew what the general consensus is.
11:35 PM on 11/26/12
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
The last album was great but man, those first two albums. Damn.
01:02 AM on 11/27/12
Thatguy101
Dive in and swim away
User Info.
I wish they would have continued in the direction of Pretty. Odd.
This. Best they ever did.
02:06 AM on 11/27/12
srduncan
User Info.
I like Dallin. I met him during the brobeck days, in sacramento. He was wearing cool white robot looking sunglasses. This interview was chill. I know these comments have nothing to do with the music...but ya. I just super appreciate musicians that are down to earth and dallin seems that way.
05:09 AM on 11/27/12
dontsneeze
User Info.
Is this a popular opinion amongst people?
I don't think so. I think it was very polarizing for their fans--most wanted a return to the Fever style, but some absolutely loved Pretty. Odd.

And, like others have said, the two members that seemed to point the band in that direction left. Too bad for me. Hope they do well with this one, though.
05:15 AM on 11/27/12
cowlord
stahp
User Info.
Pretty Odd was good. I thought Vices was GREAT. Seriously. Love the B-sides too.
05:35 AM on 11/27/12
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
Should be a solid release.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives