Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
11:34 PM on 11/26/12
kianacarly
I'm feeling strong and moving on
User Info.
She needs to gtfo and make room for the real talent, Ms. Amanda Brown. Amanda, Cody, Trevin, and Nicholas all did better but she will probably still slay them all on the itunes charts.
12:38 PM on 11/27/12
kianacarly
User Info.
I didn't really mind the "previous record contract is okay" rule until Cassadee. I still don't hate the rule, but maybe there should be a stipulation on how recent the contract was? There are a handful of contestants more talented than her (which says a lot because there isn't many contestants left) but she will get 10x the votes because her fanboys will get her in the itunes top 10. She absolutely does not deserve to win, sorry. For being in a band before all this, she really lacks charisma on stage. I just don't get the appeal. I tried to be open minded when some of her more vocal fans said her first performance wasn't a representation of her abilities, but she is almost always mediocre.
01:11 PM on 11/27/12
kianacarly
User Info.
I think Cassadee and Cody are the most marketable. Hoping they are 1 and 2. Cassadee may not be the best, but at least she has some talent, compared to her male "equivalent" of sorts Dez. He's just awful.
At least Dez is cute and nice. Cassadee is basic in every sense of the word. I love Cody but I don't think he'll make it that far. He is a great entertainer though, and he has a voice to back it up. Amanda should make it to the top 3 for sure imo
01:24 PM on 11/27/12
kianacarly
User Info.
For the most part, I agree with this.

Wow, this just screams 'u mad". I think you're taking this show a little too personally.
lol not really. It's a competition. Cassadee is average every single week but last week. She has done nothing to show she deserves to win. Just being truthful lol. I get annoyed at any contestant who over-stays their welcome. This now includes Dez as well, but at least he has some charisma.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS