AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
06:46 AM on 11/28/12
adamKS
User Info.
does she really need a show like "the voice" to get her solo career off and running?? it's not like she doesn't have a resume and some talent to represent her ownself to get a label or contract. .personally i wouldn't want to get known because i won, or came in 2nd/3rd place on something like the voice/american idol cuz i think it cheapens it in many ways. .maybe this is just me because i don't take these shows too seriously or consider to be all that legit. .
06:59 AM on 11/28/12
adamKS
User Info.
Pretty sure she was already a solo artist on a label after Hey Monday and made an EP which didn't really help her elevate her career at all. Because of that, she joined the Voice in an attempt to gain more publicity/fans/sucess.

yeah but it doesnt mean she should give up. .like other comments have said, the show is trying to change her image and that's what i don't like about shows like these, you can't really be yourself and you have to cater to the shows big audiences and what people want to see or hear. .is it possible to be yourself on these big budget tv shows??

i just think she would've made it on her own and should keep trying. .

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos