Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
08:28 AM on 11/27/12
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
She needs to be eliminated. So many waaaaaay more talented contestants. She's just a waste of time.
12:54 PM on 11/27/12
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
I didn't really mind the "previous record contract is okay" rule until Cassadee. I still don't hate the rule, but maybe there should be a stipulation on how recent the contract was? There are a handful of contestants more talented than her (which says a lot because there isn't many contestants left) but she will get 10x the votes because her fanboys will get her in the itunes top 10. She absolutely does not deserve to win, sorry. For being in a band before all this, she really lacks charisma on stage. I just don't get the appeal. I tried to be open minded when some of her more vocal fans said her first performance wasn't a representation of her abilities, but she is almost always mediocre.
Quoted for all the truth.
09:44 AM on 11/28/12
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
yeah but it doesnt mean she should give up. .like other comments have said, the show is trying to change her image and that's what i don't like about shows like these, you can't really be yourself and you have to cater to the shows big audiences and what people want to see or hear. .is it possible to be yourself on these big budget tv shows??

i just think she would've made it on her own and should keep trying. .

As if this chick cares about image. She's going to be whatever it is she thinks will make her famous. If they told her dressing like a clown and doing covers of Kidzbop covers would make her bigger than Katy Perry she'll be all over it.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS