Username
Password

08:38 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
bradsonemanband
Change To Fire/Cootie Catcher
Provo, UT
Male - 28 Years Old
Just to remind you guys, if you're still planning on doing this, the deadline is this Sunday. Hope you manage to find the time to put something together!

my laptop crashed a couple days ago so i'm currently internetless, except for at work. but i will try to figure something out. otherwise, i may need to awkwardly bow my head and walk away haha.
08:46 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
squared82
why burn poor and lonely?
Pittsburgh PA
Male - 26 Years Old
Just to remind you guys, if you're still planning on doing this, the deadline is this Sunday. Hope you manage to find the time to put something together!

Shoot. I totally forgot. I'll get this done this week.
09:26 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
Kent/London, England
Male
Staff Member
I've made one for 3 different artists, just trying to pick which to send in.
09:48 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
Reece Wagner
Registered Member
Regina, Sk
Male
Likewise, I did two different mixtapes and just went with which band I liked better. Let's start this thing already.
09:49 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
bradsonemanband
Provo, UT
Male - 28 Years Old
i have the band and songs that i want to use for it, but i have no way to upload it currently. damn damn damn.
09:54 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 23 Years Old
i have the band and songs that i want to use for it, but i have no way to upload it currently. damn damn damn.

If you PM me the band and the tracklisting, I'll see if I can make it for you. Hopefully that's do-able.
09:56 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
bradsonemanband
Provo, UT
Male - 28 Years Old
If you PM me the band and the tracklisting, I'll see if I can make it for you. Hopefully that's do-able.

that'd be awesome! i'll PM you.
10:20 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Is it too late late to hop on this?
10:48 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 23 Years Old
Is it too late late to hop on this?

No, feel free to join in. PM me the artist you're thinking of and I'll let you know if they've been taken already.
01:37 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
kazuma_ootaro28
Male - 27 Years Old
Yeah, I made a couple of them but haven't picked which one I want to send. And there's also gathering the tracks, but I'll have it done before then.
02:07 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
BroekHosen
In my dreams we drift away
S. Carolina
Female - 25 Years Old

Do we still need to PM you what artist we're doing, or just send you the mix once we have it completed? I'm like 99.8% sure that no one would pick the same artist as me
02:15 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 23 Years Old
Do we still need to PM you what artist we're doing, or just send you the mix once we have it completed? I'm like 99.8% sure that no one would pick the same artist as me

No, you don't need to PM me the artist if you don't want to. Just make sure you tell me which artist you've chosen when you PM me the completed mix.
05:32 PM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Subbing to check some of these out.
05:42 PM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
The deadline is Sunday, I think I'll post the first few on Monday. I still haven't decided on exactly how many I'm going to post and how often I'll be posting them, seeing as we're doing it in waves. That'll depend on how many people submit, I suppose.

I'm gonna do a massive quote and quote everyone who hasn't submitted one yet, just to give them a reminder.

If I were running this I'd post 3/week.. 1 Monday, 1 Wednesday, 1 Friday. Just an idea
05:47 PM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 23 Years Old
If I were running this I'd post 3/week.. 1 Monday, 1 Wednesday, 1 Friday. Just an idea

3 a week is pretty slow going though, especially because they're so short. I've received 23 mixes at the moment, I hope I receive another 4 more-ish. At that pace it would take 9 weeks to get through them all. People would not give a shit after week 3.

I think because they're so short, I should post more. If someone has done a mix on an artist you know you don't like, you can just ignore it and check out the other mixes. That's what I think anyway, I'm open to more suggestions.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos