Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
10:19 AM on 11/27/12
ChaseTx
Entitled user
User Info.
She is really good looking
Hell to the hell to the HELL to the naw.
10:34 AM on 11/27/12
ChaseTx
Entitled user
User Info.
sarcasm my friend :)
Ah ok ok ok
12:18 PM on 11/27/12
ChaseTx
Entitled user
User Info.
I mean I love pop music but Kesha is terrible.
08:06 PM on 11/27/12
ChaseTx
Entitled user
User Info.
That's the unfortunate reality though, regardless of the medium. McDonalds will always make more money than the local burger shop. Michael Bay flicks will always make more money than a risk-taking indie film. And pop artists will always sell the most records, garner the larger fanbases and gain the most exposure. It's always been like this and probably always will. McDonalds is honestly a perfect comparison to pop music. It's cheap and potentially articficial but does it's job (and is infinitely better when you're drunk); however nobody wants to be that guy that only eats at McDonalds. Music is unfortunately a business like everything else, and artists like Ke$ha, for better or worse, are more marketable. The best thing you could do is concentrate on the artists you love, do everything you can to make sure they keep making music, and let the kids like whatevers on the radio; they'll broaded their horizons eventually *knocks on wood*
Good analogies. I have no problem with pop music; in fact I'm a fan of a lot of stuff that gets constantly derided by rock elitists. I just REALLY can't stand Kesha. And don't get me started on Flo Rida.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS