Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
09:45 AM on 11/28/12
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
User Info.
Moving Mountains is so ridiculously under-rated, it's insane. They are the equivalent of what fun. did with Aim and Ignite in 2009. Hopefully it doesn't take them three years and an underwhelming record to make a buck.

Caspian is totally solid, but I don't get into the genre too much so I don't really need to see them again. If you like thick, interesting, and somewhat-heavy instrumental rock, though, it's like a dream come true. I had a lot of fun sitting side-stage and just watching them play with their effects and pedals. For guitar nerds, you need to see them.

O'Brother should be up my alley, but the vocalist doesn't connect with me in any way. I've been to nearly 20 shows where they've opened, but most of the time I skip out. They remind me of how I see Pearl Jam -- the vocals just don't agree with me, but there's just so much awesomeness about the band in every other way. I think a lot of people would find a lot to love here.

Really stoked for this tour in early December, see you at the Maxwells date.

Eat shit.
10:10 AM on 11/28/12
Deathco_019
User Info.
I really wish the Philly date wasn't 21+.

It was changed to all ages. The Facebook event says that now. It used to say 21+, now it says "all ages."
02:35 PM on 11/28/12
Deathco_019
User Info.
Thanks for the heads up! Probably not the best idea with finals coming up but I'll be there.
I don't give a shit about finals. I am NOT passing this show up.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests