Username
Password

03:35 PM on 11/28/12 
User Info.
Dicebox
magnificentdefeat.bandcam p.com
Cebu, Philippines
Male - 24 Years Old
Keep a 3 month safety cushion. Use the rest to pay off the smallest debt account, then work your way to the biggest. Repeat until all is gone.

Then give the money you would be using on debt to Love As Arson or maybe a charity of some sort.
01:23 AM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
Dicebox
Cebu, Philippines
Male - 24 Years Old
Well, in all honesty I would take the money I would be using for debt and save for a wedding.

I don't feel like I am in any danger to lose my job, so I at least have enough time to save a 6 month cushion. After that a wedding fund begins.
Any reason you're choosing 6 months? Wedding fund is a great idea. Are you engaged now?
Congratulations on paying off the debt.
07:19 AM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
Dicebox
Cebu, Philippines
Male - 24 Years Old
I've made some mistakes in my college years and racked up some credit card debt. Is it possible to take out a lower interest loan from a bank to pay off that debt so now you only have one loan at a lower interest rate?

I've ceased using credit cards over the past year and while I'm definitely more responsible with my money, living in South Jersey ain't cheap and it's a slow process to recover from past mistakes.

Sounds like you're on a good path. But most likely you wont be able to take out a loan with low enough interest to make it work. Pay the minimum amount each month for every account and use any extra money you have to start paying off the smallest of debts. Once you pay off the small things, use that money to pay off bigger accounts. Repeat until debt free.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos