Username
Password

10:23 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
BoxCarRiebe
Kill Me Quickly
MI
Male - 26 Years Old
The difference between this flick and transformers is that this flick will have substance. You can't bitch about a movie about robots and monsters fighting having huge action set pieces, what do you want them to arm wrestle or something? The special effects look outstanding. Remember folks we have an actual real, extremely passionate and talented as frig director behind the lens, with a talented cast to boot. I highly doubt Del Toro would work on, let alone talk so passionately about a dumb popcorn flick. Just because there's robots fighting doesn't make it transformers, other robots can exist in the world you know. I expect it to be a fun, smart, highly entertaining action flick with a good story. I have complete faith in Del Toro, and its great to see an original giant big budget monster flick coming out. Especially excited about all the different types of monsters that we haven't even seen yet. and can we all just be happy that a big budget hollywood flick is coming out that is an original IP and that is not based off of a comic/franchise/ old tv show or a remake. Whether your excited or not you should at least be semi happy that studios are willing to take a huge risk and sink an obscene amount of money into something like this. I am beyond stoked for this flick. I just think its crazy how quick people are to dismiss something because it kind of looks vaguely similar to something they saw once and didn't like. But hey maybe I'm wrong and mark wahlburg will show up and start doing pushups with Jax Teller and cracking jokes with the robots all while learning life lessons.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos