Looks like a complete fucking disaster.
nah
03:14 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
the_PauLo
What?
CR2
Male - 31 Years Old
If you can't watch that trailer and get excited, you're dead inside.
03:25 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
Blueskyburning
done
No Avatar Selected
glados
05:08 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old

05:13 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
deanster321
BLEGH
Birmingham/Huddersfi...
Male - 23 Years Old
I don't particularly like the look of it either, but I'll wait til I see something that looks like someone just shot a wrecked car rolling downhill before I pass judgement on the action being Transformers bad.
05:18 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
05:41 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
The difference between this flick and transformers is that this flick will have substance. You can't bitch about a movie about robots and monsters fighting having huge action set pieces, what do you want them to arm wrestle or something? The special effects look outstanding. Remember folks we have an actual real, extremely passionate and talented as frig director behind the lens, with a talented cast to boot. I highly doubt Del Toro would work on, let alone talk so passionately about a dumb popcorn flick. Just because there's robots fighting doesn't make it transformers, other robots can exist in the world you know. I expect it to be a fun, smart, highly entertaining action flick with a good story. I have complete faith in Del Toro, and its great to see an original giant big budget monster flick coming out. Especially excited about all the different types of monsters that we haven't even seen yet. and can we all just be happy that a big budget hollywood flick is coming out that is an original IP and that is not based off of a comic/franchise/ old tv show or a remake. Whether your excited or not you should at least be semi happy that studios are willing to take a huge risk and sink an obscene amount of money into something like this. I am beyond stoked for this flick. I just think its crazy how quick people are to dismiss something because it kind of looks vaguely similar to something they saw once and didn't like. But hey maybe I'm wrong and mark wahlburg will show up and start doing pushups with Jax Teller and cracking jokes with the robots all while learning life lessons.

Agreed with just about everything you said.
05:55 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
This better contain Portal references.
06:02 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
For those wondering, there is a lot of substance to this movie. The trailer doesn't do the overall story justice. As hinted to in the trailer, the viral clip of the kaiju attacking San Francisco is the first in this chain of monsters to come through. I don't want to spoil much of the plot, but the stakes are definitely there for the characters due to the immense damage and millions of lives lost over the first couple of years that they try to deal with these monsters. Obviously, it will rely on the actors to bring the intensity needed to properly portray the emotionality of each role, but I really like the cast that GDT put together.
07:11 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
Pittsburgh
Male - 24 Years Old
I guarantee 100% that if Del Toro wasn't directing this people wouldn't defend the shit trailer so aggressively. Maybe they shouldn't have chosen a dark, rainy and foggy as fuck scene to showcase. I can admit the scene in the snow with the robot falling next to the people looks cool, but the fight scene looks like a muddy mess and the fact that everyone is so excited over being able to see a robot throw a punch is more telling than anything.
07:24 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
CubbyNick42
@NickDevlin
Atlanta, GA
Male - 28 Years Old
Man, that was underwhelming.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music