Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
04:59 PM on 11/28/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
Boy Meets World has been tied for my favorite show of all time since it was still on the air, I'm actually rewatching it right now. I'm going in with low hopes just because its on a tween network as opposed to a family one (I'd be more for it if it were gonna be on ABC or even ABC Family).

I just hope the production from start to finish is more in the creator's hands and not Disney's. Dear sweet Jesus, I can't last five minutes trying to get through any of their current sitcoms horrible wacky gags and laugh tracks.

Pleeeeeeeease.
05:04 PM on 11/28/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
Also Rider isn't going to be on it, he suggested maybe a cameo here and there, but who didn't see that one coming. I think Will is definitely going to be on it though.
06:11 PM on 11/28/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
Have you watched an ABC Family show recently?

Well it's been like a year, but I mean come on... Have you seen Aly and AJ? Or Shake it Up? Or Hey Jesse?

I guess I more suggested it because at least they have timeslots for programming geared toward grown ups too, not just cheap gags and laugh tracks and bright sets the whole thing.
07:04 PM on 11/28/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.

Adam Scott ... as Griffin Hawkins?

08:15 PM on 11/28/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
I ain't hating on it until I see it. And all the Disney hate, well ABC is Disney owned...So BMW was always a Disney show, just saying.
Yes, that's why it was suggested. Because it's still owned by Disney but it's more appealing to ages older than 11 and also provides serious life lessons, unlike the Disney Channel specifically.

EDIT also no one is hating on Disney, it's the channel these days. I'm a disney fangirl!
10:44 PM on 11/28/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
Besides Danielle Fishel, one of the reasons I loved Boy Meets World so much (wait for the celery):

Hahahahaha dude it is like the best scene-no-one-paid-attention-to of the whole show
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS