Username
Password
Triple Crown Records News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 233.
05:10 PM on 11/28/12
nickpizzolato
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
MovMou: Will you guys be busting out any "rare" songs from Waves on the upcoming tour, such as Full Circle, or Furnace Woods? I say rare because I can't remember any setlists you guys recently played with either of them on it.
Unfortunately not this tour, but we will be playing two new songs.
05:10 PM on 11/28/12
goodtennis!
User Info.
Also for everyone although it's not a musical related question. Go-to beer choice?
05:11 PM on 11/28/12
nickpizzolato
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Moving Mountains: In addition to "Deathco_019's" question, have you ever played Furnace Woods live? Why not recently? (from my understanding). It's my favorite!
We actually never have, and I'm not really sure why. One of my favorites off Waves.
05:12 PM on 11/28/12
Deathco_019
She calls it a mayon-egg.
User Info.
Unfortunately not this tour, but we will be playing two new songs.
I am okay with this!

Also, this one is for you, Nick. You are a big influence on my drumming and you are one of my favorite drummers in the scene now. I'd love to get to meet you in person sometime. If I don't get to next week, what would be the one piece of advice you'd give to a young drummer like me?
O'brotherfan47
http://tylerdanelemons.bandcamp. com
User Info.
To Tanner or Jordan: Are you guys ever going to record "Earth"?
O'BrotherTanner
Tanner/O'Brother
User Info.
question for phil and nick:

what are you dudes wearing?
05:13 PM on 11/28/12
dontswimtoshore
User Info.
what are you all listening to RIGHT NOW, or what was the last song you heard, and how would you rate it (0-100)
obscurityknocks
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
were any of you ever in a nu-metal band in high school?
O'BrotherJordan
User Info.
Also for everyone although it's not a musical related question. Go-to beer choice?
Jailhouse: Breakout Stout
Dogfish Head: 90 Min IPA
Founders: Breakfast Stout
ACA
Next Show: Silverstein @ NYC 4/25
User Info.
To everyone in Moving Mountains:

Don't stop. It's criminal that you play such smaller venues; your live shows and records are living proof that record sales and venue sizes have absolutely no correlation to ability.

I'll be catching you guys at Maxwells, and I eagerly await the next record. Good luck with everything you do; love the Bruce Springsteen cover.

The Stanhope House show, the First Unitarian Church show, and so many others, will always be memorable.

Anthony
Deathco_019
She calls it a mayon-egg.
User Info.
question for phil and nick:

what are you dudes wearing?
This.
05:14 PM on 11/28/12
CaspianPhil
Phil/Caspian
User Info.
Phil: the subtle vocals on "Gone in Bloom and Bough" are such a great addition. is that something you'd been thinking of adding to Caspian for a while, or did you just feel it was necessary for this particular song?

will we be hearing more cryptic vocals in future Caspian releases?

Gotta say, your listening party was probably the best live experience I had in 2013. Waking Season is crazy good, very much a "get into it at 2am" record as you had suggested.

Cheers for being awesome. Stoked for the 12/7 show.
It just happened organically for this specific track, though we are all very happy with how they came out and will absolutely be incorporating them on future releases without a doubt.

Glad u had fun at the listening party! That was collectively one of the best nights of our bands career up until now.

December 7 = will slam.
itsnottruerufus
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Obligatory gear question for Phil. How do you like your Strymon Blue Sky?

Question for all 3 bands here, where you guys aware that all of you guys are some of the greatest bands around?
nickpizzolato
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I am okay with this!

Also, this one is for you, Nick. You are a big influence on my drumming and you are one of my favorite drummers in the scene now. I'd love to get to meet you in person sometime. If I don't get to next week, what would be the one piece of advice you'd give to a young drummer like me?
Thanks homie! :) The one piece of advice I'd give is just practice as much as you can, play along to your favorite songs. Find drummers you like and figure out why you like their style. Also, get comfortable playing to a click if you're not already.
05:15 PM on 11/28/12
Fin.
Beautiful Surrender
User Info.
To Moving Mountains: When will the new album be released? Also, please get All the Day Holiday to make another album.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS