Username
Password
Drama News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 160 of 160.
09:39 AM on 12/01/12
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
I'm thinking it has more to do with public unions and pensions...

You don't have to be intelligent to pass out worksheets and read from textbooks.

If that's all you think a teacher does no wonder you think they shouldn't discuss things with children. You're a moron.
03:10 PM on 12/01/12
sax_evan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
fuck indoctrination. this is why my kids will be home-schooled; i don't want them to be told either way if something is wrong or right...I want them to teach kids how to read, write, and think logically to form their own opinions. good for the person who suspended the teacher. you guys want separation of church and state? homosexuality is largely a religious issue. don't be hypocrites.
03:18 PM on 12/01/12
Star Slight
User Info.
fuck indoctrination. this is why my kids will be home-schooled; i don't want them to be told either way if something is wrong or right...I want them to teach kids how to read, write, and think logically to form their own opinions. good for the person who suspended the teacher. you guys want separation of church and state? homosexuality is largely a religious issue. don't be hypocrites.
wat
04:59 PM on 12/01/12
isntnikione
I've never heard of you either!
User Info.
Who someone chooses to be in a relationship with has very little to do with religion actually.

Is your sexuality a religious issue? I think not.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS