further seems forever - the moon is down
jimmy eat world - futures
mineral - the power of failing
TSL - SILYMI

what i consider my real holy grail that i own:
Reba McEntire - Rumor Has It

shit i'd like to own:
charlie simpson - young pilgrim
3eb - Blue/OOTV/S/T (again, had it and sold it)
the format - dog problems
02:57 PM on 11/29/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
Deja was my holy grail until the prices got so insane I couldn't justify not selling it.

Charlie Simpson - Young Pilgrim is my most wanted album. Only seen a few people with a copy of it since a lot of them were destroyed in the London riots last year. Probably my favorite album of the last 5 years, so hopefully one day I can track down a vinyl copy.

Would love to have the Marvelous 3 records on vinyl, though I don't think it'll ever happen.

Lydia - Illuminate is a long shot, but damn, that's probably at the top of my list of albums I want to be pressed.
we are literally going to have to go to charlie simpson's house in england or whatever and steal from him to ever get copies of YP on vinyl
03:02 PM on 11/29/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
Please some put out Days Away full length Mapping an Invisible World on vinyl. almost for got please do a repress of The Anniversary Designing a Nervous Breakdown
been told days away won't happen, makes me saaaaad
03:02 PM on 11/29/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
That one dude on here has two copies, but I wasn't able to pry one away from him. Yet.
he's not gonna sell it, it's his safe copy heh
03:12 PM on 11/29/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
I have STD's In Reverie on vinyl. Considering how quickly the label dumped the album it was hard to find.
which is crazy considering what they sell for now
04:03 PM on 11/29/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
Damnit Steph I want all of your brags
mostly coheed and mineral
i paid out the pooper for my copy of in keeping secrets, let me tell you
04:28 PM on 11/29/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
I just want Futures for a reasonable price. Is that too much to ask?
considering that i thought i overpaid when i got it, but that price is currently the price on the lone ebay auction i can find, probably yes too much to ask :/
04:47 PM on 11/29/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
There's a new auction that must have been just put up at $25 right now, and the greedy asshat has the balls to ask $20 for shipping. It also has obvious ring-wear (the seller claims "mint condish".)

Or there's the one that's at about $85, which in my book is completely unreasonable. Plus, there's still 3 days left!!
the second auction was the one i've had my eye on (i like to keep up with what stuff's going for)

wonder if you could message the first dude and just ask for like normal priority or whatever
05:52 PM on 11/29/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
Had no idea Young Pilgrim was so sought after. Never thought that much about my copy.
name your price.
07:18 PM on 11/29/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
Why won't days away happen?
FBR is not interested
10:18 AM on 11/30/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
For all those looking for the Charlie Simpson record, I just bought it here: https://www.imusic.dk/12inch/5050954...lgrim-12-vinyl

The store is located in Denmark, and the price is around $30. I'm pretty sure they ship to the US.
i'm getting a payment error every time i try to check out. would you be willing to help a fellow charlie simpson lover out? i'm in the US

edit: nevermind, capital one was just doing its job, making sure i wasn't getting frauded in denmark!
10:31 AM on 11/30/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
And look where he is now.
hey i just put in a successful order for YP on that denmark website. it's like $37 shipped. i'll let you know if i ever get it. here's hoping it shows up before the new year.
02:42 PM on 11/30/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
i fully expect to never actually receive this package, but i guess we'll see

quite tired of seeing nothing over and over on ebay/amazon/amazon uk etc heh
04:18 PM on 11/30/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
Oh I'd never sell it. Especially now I know how rare it is. Just having a look around there, doesn't seem to be any around at all. Not on his site, ebay, anywhere. Wonder why he never re-pressed them after they got destroyed?
heh it's all good, i just tried ordering from that one site that user posted. and i dont know why he doesn't get that stuff re-pressed, money i guess? sucks, i'd love to give him some!
10:54 AM on 12/01/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
The site is a legitimate site; my friends here in Denmark have bought from them many times. But yeah, I'm a bit curious to see if mine shows up as well. The record has been uploaded to the site recently though, because the only store that was previously selling it was Cdon and they just reduced the price of it, which I suppose is a good sign. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
i'm only skeptical because the last package i was supposed to get from overseas never came, probably trapped forever in customs hell
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests