Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
09:38 PM on 11/29/12
mka12992
I called in sick from your funeral
User Info.
My holy grails (fuck you, I have two) are probably The Fragile by Nine Inch Nails and The Devil and God on white. I'd kill for a re-pressing of The Room's Too Cold, and I will not be content with this world until The Mother, The Mechanic, and The Path is pressed.
10:50 PM on 11/29/12
mka12992
User Info.

I actually nerded out and drew up a few ideas for how I'd like it to be pressed. Haha. That's how much I want it. I really don't think it would have to be that expensive. Plenty of bands/artists make triple LPs, I don't see why that would be an issue. And considering how hardcore the TEN fanbase is, I could see it selling well enough.
11:12 PM on 11/29/12
mka12992
User Info.
WE NEED BASED ON A TRUE STORY BY THE STARTING LINE!
ITS THE ONLY ONE THEY HAVEN'T PRESSED!

Shit yeah. Dunno how I forgot about this. Will always be my favorite of theirs.
10:04 PM on 11/30/12
mka12992
User Info.
Do rap albums ever get vinyl pressings? What about The Marshall Mathers LP?

And of course my good ole Format.
I believe every Eminem release has a pressing or two, and I have Camp by Childish Gambino, MBDTF by Kanye and Take Care by Drake, so the answer to your question is yes. Haha.

It is now my mission to find a copy of Clarity for less than an arm and a leg somehow.
01:14 PM on 12/01/12
mka12992
User Info.
I want to see the last Advent record pressed. A Relationship of Command repress. Ben Folds - Whatever & Ever and Reinhold Messner represses. Forgive Durden (including the Razia instrumentals). He is Legend. Showbread. Jonezetta. Hopesfall repress of Satellite Years. Horse the Band (but don't repress Pizza, it's perfect as it is). The newest Impending Doom record. Nine Inch Nails repress for The Fragile. Mars Volta repress for Deloused and Frances. Macklemore/Lewis - Heist.

Yep.
I'm kinda saddened that Trent never got around to the Fragile remaster/anniversary release.
05:46 PM on 12/01/12
mka12992
User Info.
as cities burn - come now sleep
^^ such a classic and really needs to be pressed

Also want Right Away, Great Captain!'s Eventually Home repressed.

I want to own the first 3 Coldplay albums but will NOT pay more than 12 or 13 for them, cuz i try and be thrifty with my vinyl collection. Just got parachutes for 9 bucks and i can't wait for it to come in the mail.

I'm slowly chipping away at other stuff too. Just bought Now, Now's new record from this year on vinyl and bought another Ryan Adams record. It' my mission to own all of his releases on vinyl too.

Definitely want Third Eye Blind's S/T and Blue when i work up the stones to blow some cash on them.

Also, it's been pretty cool to own and tell people i have Underoath DTGL and LITSOS, but i'm reday to sell them for albums that will sound a little better to my ears on a regular basis now.
I understand if you want to go te eBay route, but if you really wanna sell the DTGL, PM me. I'd be the happiest dude.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS