AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
01:50 PM on 11/29/12
anamericangod
User Info.
Deja was my holy grail until the prices got so insane I couldn't justify not selling it.

Charlie Simpson - Young Pilgrim is my most wanted album. Only seen a few people with a copy of it since a lot of them were destroyed in the London riots last year. Probably my favorite album of the last 5 years, so hopefully one day I can track down a vinyl copy.

Would love to have the Marvelous 3 records on vinyl, though I don't think it'll ever happen.

Lydia - Illuminate is a long shot, but damn, that's probably at the top of my list of albums I want to be pressed.
02:27 PM on 11/29/12
anamericangod
User Info.
Yes, it was. It's one of my favorites. They did a great job with the packaging. Absolutely gorgeous.

And look where he is now.
02:59 PM on 11/29/12
anamericangod
User Info.
we are literally going to have to go to charlie simpson's house in england or whatever and steal from him to ever get copies of YP on vinyl
That one dude on here has two copies, but I wasn't able to pry one away from him. Yet.
03:00 PM on 11/29/12
anamericangod
User Info.
Seeing their final tour in Akron, OH with my sister was one of the most bittersweet moments I have ever experienced at a concert. However, I did enjoy his contributions to "Felt."
I was referring to the guy who ran the label that pressed that.
06:36 PM on 11/29/12
anamericangod
User Info.
Didn't you own several copies of it or something like that? No grail is so holy that you need to have so many copies of it.
I had a few that served me well over the years.
02:29 PM on 11/30/12
anamericangod
User Info.
hey i just put in a successful order for YP on that denmark website. it's like $37 shipped. i'll let you know if i ever get it. here's hoping it shows up before the new year.
That's so random.
02:49 PM on 11/30/12
anamericangod
User Info.
i fully expect to never actually receive this package, but i guess we'll see

quite tired of seeing nothing over and over on ebay/amazon/amazon uk etc heh
Can you PM me the link that you ordered from?

And yeah, I honestly check eBay daily. Nothing at all. For as famous as he is I can't believe it's not been pressed again. He plays huge venues over in the UK.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests