User Info.
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
http://absolutepunk.net/member.php?u=451832
10:32 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
I can't even read that page without cringing. People actually fell for this? She's not even good at this. Goddamn.

I didn't even know she hadn't posted since November of last year. Are you just getting this complaint now?
10:33 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
Fuck I feel all solipsistic what if we're all ripkarson's profiles that she uses to talk to herself
10:43 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
what the fuck is this shit spo
10:43 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
"kenzie listen, you have got to stop calling me everysingle night. I know that your upset that we are over, but your dead to me. I know that's harsh but its the truth, so just move on and forget about me. I moved on, i forgot about you. I know you can do it, and im sorry that me and you didn't work out, but its for the best. I'm finally happy with her, okay?"

4 days later

"i love you...

i'll be there around 3:25."
10:44 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
"haha...bitch you cant leave me. Even if you get divorce papers, i wont sign a damn thing!!!! You wanna know why I'm cheating?? Cause your a fucking terrible wife. Your not that pretty, you don't wanna have sex. Your such a tight ass kenzie. I've been seeing her since the summer. That's why i didn't come to see you in the hospital. I was too busy having sex with her. You know what? I really dont have a job either!! I lied, i just use it as an excuse so i can go see her, and while you were gone all day Saturday, she came over and we did it in our bed. That's why your side smells like her!!! So, bitch dont you even try to divorce me, i wont sign one damn thing."

what the fuck
10:44 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
i guess faking PMs just isn't interesting enough
10:51 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
The wall to wall between Ihatebanannnnas and Jadedromantic is the best thing ever everyone read that

It's almost like wall to walls are unreadable to every poster on absolutepunk ever
10:53 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
Waiting for a screenplay.
10:54 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
Thinking back on it I'm not entirely sure why the majority of posters read things she posted about her life and thought to themselves "yeah this probably happened"
10:55 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
[quote=saywhatever;115921452]
Ok, well Gorilla came and woke me up on my birthday, he made me a bowl of CoCo Puffs, and we had breakfast in bed together. Then we went to school, and during everysingle freakin class all these lil freshman guys brought me flowers, each one had a note from Gorilla...it was so sweet, i was crying by the end of school. So, he took me home and I changed into a dress that he bought me, and he changed into like a vest and tie thingy, but still had one jeans and converse. So, he took me to a really cool resturant, and said that i could have anything i wanted....then he took me to the movies, he didnt even go to the ticket line, he just walked in...i started freaking out thinking that we were gonna get in trouble, but the guy just let
Quote:
him go on in. He put a blindfold on me and walked me to the movie, inside where the movie was being played, there were candles everywhere, and flowers...omg, i started crying...he had them play my favorite movie of all freakin time...omg, i love Casablanca!!!! So, after the movie all these pictures of us over the years came up on the screen, and he played i think it was "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional. So, i thought it was over cause the lights came back on, so i turned around to get my things, and when i turn back around Gorilla is on one knee with this BEAUTIFUL ring in a box, and i started balling like a baby, and his hands were shaking...so, i said yes, and then my parents and his parent and his uncle and our history teacher came around the corner, and were clapping and everything...his mom was sober for once. Then we left and he said that he had 2 other surprises for me. He took me to a Cold Stone, like 5 minutes away, but the sign said closed, yet he still went in....he shut down a whole fucking Cold Stone for me!! We ate ice cream with candles everywhere, and we danced fro about 20 minutes. So, then we got into his car, and he drove to this big open field, and he just stood there. He pointed to a star and he said "Babe, you see that star?'' I was like "Yeah, its just a star baby" and he was like "Nope, i had it named after you." Omg, i started crying AGAIN, for like the 3rd time.
That's pretty much it...i would re-live it 24/7 if i could...

This one is the best

There was a star?!!?
10:59 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
fucking detective spo up in here
11:01 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
I challenge anybody in this thread to come up with a better term of endearment for your SO than "Gorilla"
11:14 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
DJWildefire has apparently also known about this for a while now

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT