http://absolutepunk.net/wall.php?do=... 51832&page=1
10:45 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
EndlessPrisoner
No Avatar Selected
College Park, MD
Male
holy shit.
I love when crazy shit comes out like this on AP. like the whole xtheaudition thing. fantastic.
User Info.
Star Slight
Hey. I need to tell you something, and I really don't know how. Kenzie was attacked yesterday. She's been mentoring this girl in our class, and she was gonna come over yesterday to talk to Kenzie. I was out with a friend, and i got a call from our friend Jessie, saying that I really need to come home, cause Kenzie is on the floor bleeding, and that she was going in and out of conjusnes. So, I got there and Kenzie is on a strecher. She looked dead. I don't know how it all went down, but all i know is that Kenzie opened the door when that girl came over and then the next thing she knew she was on the floor. They made her stay over night at the hospital, and I have to go get her after school. I wanted to stay with her, but she forced me to go to school.
User Info.
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
Essex County,NJ
Male - 28 Years Old
I'm guessing she didn't really bust her skull open in an accident. This is odd.
10:46 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
TachyonEvan
Batman, for example, and Magellan.
Chicago
Male
"haha...bitch you cant leave me. Even if you get divorce papers, i wont sign a damn thing!!!! You wanna know why I'm cheating?? Cause your a fucking terrible wife. Your not that pretty, you don't wanna have sex. Your such a tight ass kenzie. I've been seeing her since the summer. That's why i didn't come to see you in the hospital. I was too busy having sex with her. You know what? I really dont have a job either!! I lied, i just use it as an excuse so i can go see her, and while you were gone all day Saturday, she came over and we did it in our bed. That's why your side smells like her!!! So, bitch dont you even try to divorce me, i wont sign one damn thing."

what the fuck

Holy fucking shit.
User Info.
Star Slight
just tell me where the fuck she's going. I swear to god that i can hit her so hard that she never wakes up!!!! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User Info.
Star Slight
truth is ive never loved Kenzie....ive always loved my other girl. But while im stil married to kenzie, i own her, she's mine. I can keep her here as long as i want
10:47 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
dru
i know i got my issues...
l o l
User Info.
Star Slight
The wall to wall between Ihatebanannnnas and Jadedromantic is the best thing ever everyone read that
User Info.
Lueda Alia
London, ON
Female - 27 Years Old
Staff Member
The fact that she thought any of these would sound legit... is what makes this entire thing really funny to me.
10:48 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
saywhatever
Florida
Male
I just want to know if the person I talked to over the phone was a guy or girl.
10:48 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
TachyonEvan
Batman, for example, and Magellan.
Chicago
Male
"havent you seen lifetime movies? well im a psych major so i know these types of girls"
"i wont do a damn thing until i feel she has suffered enough. My dad is a lawyer so i can make her life a living hell, and i plan on doing it too"
"just tell me where the fuck she's going. I swear to god that i can hit her so hard that she never wakes up!!!! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
10:49 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
Star Slight
http://absolutepunk.net/search.php?searchid=120320792
10:49 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
Quote:
i got a call from our friend Jessie, saying that I really need to come home, cause Kenzie is on the floor bleeding, and that she was going in and out of conjusnes.

Nailed it

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version