Username
Password

04:25 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
cobwebsformaps
el coyote took me and left my kids
Pacific NW
Male - 27 Years Old
Damn. I just discovered this thread. All I can say is what the actual fuck.

I was in contact with "Kenzie" about a year ago and we started talking on Tumblr(I believe she found my Tumblr through the Tumblr thread here). I had just broken up with my girlfriend and Kenzie and I started chatting about god knows what; it eventually lead to texting on an almost daily basis. She had texted me about her day to day life, working at Subway, playing piano recitals, her distaste for her own life and her thoughts on suicide.

She sent me a total of 3 pictures of "herself" and there came a point where I was even considering flying out to NC to visit her. The internet is serious business, fuck.
04:41 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 28 Years Old
I'm waiting for the day when I find out you aren't real.

Real as a heart attack, baby.
05:09 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
Oh my gosh. This is what I get for being gone for so long. I used to freaking TALK to this girl. I used to give her advice like her problems were actually important! I feel so used. I knew about her lying to Jeff for a long time but I only thought she had lied to him about something unrelated, not that her entire existence was a lie. This doesn't surprise me though, she was insecure like you wouldn't believe.
05:11 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
ArTkY_
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Houston/San Antonio
Male - 25 Years Old
Are you in SA this weekend?
yeah. are you coming up?
05:13 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
yeah. are you coming up?

I might. I need to get away from Hood.
05:17 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
ArTkY_
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Houston/San Antonio
Male - 25 Years Old
I might. I need to get away from Hood.
cool. shoot me a text if you do
06:39 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
UntilItKillsYou
Does it feel like a Trial?
Charlotte, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
I don't get why people hate me so much. This thread wouldn't exist without me.
06:41 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
Columbus, OH
Male
That's the point, guy.
06:59 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
Argentine
When I die, rap dies; Destiny Bond.
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
WE'D NEVER CARE ABOUT THIS BORING GIRL AND HER HICK RROOMMATES WITHOUT YYOUR SORRY ASS !!

THANKS SO MUCH FUCKTARD !!
07:44 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
ArTkY_
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Houston/San Antonio
Male - 25 Years Old
That's the point, guy.

Hahaha
06:01 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
raychull
Lakeland, FL
Female - 23 Years Old
Damn. I just discovered this thread. All I can say is what the actual fuck.

I was in contact with "Kenzie" about a year ago and we started talking on Tumblr(I believe she found my Tumblr through the Tumblr thread here). I had just broken up with my girlfriend and Kenzie and I started chatting about god knows what; it eventually lead to texting on an almost daily basis. She had texted me about her day to day life, working at Subway, playing piano recitals, her distaste for her own life and her thoughts on suicide.

She sent me a total of 3 pictures of "herself" and there came a point where I was even considering flying out to NC to visit her. The internet is serious business, fuck.

Welp, you've got another one.

I don't get why people hate me so much. This thread wouldn't exist without me.

I'm still pretty sure they're generally not even talking about you.
09:27 AM on 11/17/14 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
Columbus, OH
Male
That's the point, guy.
lmao
09:29 AM on 11/17/14 
User Info.
Lueda Alia
Toronto
Female - 27 Years Old
Staff Member
Oh god.
09:30 AM on 11/17/14 
User Info.
Star Slight
god this was so great
09:33 AM on 11/17/14 
User Info.
Star Slight
Ok, well Gorilla came and woke me up on my birthday, he made me a bowl of CoCo Puffs, and we had breakfast in bed together. Then we went to school, and during everysingle freakin class all these lil freshman guys brought me flowers, each one had a note from Gorilla...it was so sweet, i was crying by the end of school. So, he took me home and I changed into a dress that he bought me, and he changed into like a vest and tie thingy, but still had one jeans and converse. So, he took me to a really cool resturant, and said that i could have anything i wanted....then he took me to the movies, he didnt even go to the ticket line, he just walked in...i started freaking out thinking that we were gonna get in trouble, but the guy just let him go on in. He put a blindfold on me and walked me to the movie, inside where the movie was being played, there were candles everywhere, and flowers...omg, i started crying...he had them play my favorite movie of all freakin time...omg, i love Casablanca!!!! So, after the movie all these pictures of us over the years came up on the screen, and he played i think it was "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional. So, i thought it was over cause the lights came back on, so i turned around to get my things, and when i turn back around Gorilla is on one knee with this BEAUTIFUL ring in a box, and i started balling like a baby, and his hands were shaking...so, i said yes, and then my parents and his parent and his uncle and our history teacher came around the corner, and were clapping and everything...his mom was sober for once. Then we left and he said that he had 2 other surprises for me. He took me to a Cold Stone, like 5 minutes away, but the sign said closed, yet he still went in....he shut down a whole fucking Cold Stone for me!! We ate ice cream with candles everywhere, and we danced fro about 20 minutes. So, then we got into his car, and he drove to this big open field, and he just stood there. He pointed to a star and he said "Babe, you see that star?'' I was like "Yeah, its just a star baby" and he was like "Nope, i had it named after you." Omg, i started crying AGAIN, for like the 3rd time.
That's pretty much it...i would re-live it 24/7 if i could...

This one is the best

lololol jesus christ

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests