Username
Password

06:01 PM on 12/01/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm feeling strong and moving on
Oregon
Female - 21 Years Old
lol Benedict is such a weird little weasel. I think Fran is beautiful, she just has an odd voice. She looks fine in the "ugly" picture. I think Kathy Griffin, Dominic Monaghan, Alison Pill, Kristin Schall, and Adam Scott are fine too.

There are so many celebrities I think are basic or not attractive at all, but everyone goes nuts for. Like, Ryan Reynolds and his too-close-together eyes. They are all still better looking than me though so I guess I shouldn't even go there haha
01:34 AM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
Oregon
Female - 21 Years Old

I think Connie Britton is really attractive and have been called weird several times because of that.

What? I think she is pretty!

I would like to nominate Rob Pattinson if he has not been already mentioned. He cleans up pretty nice, but he looks so hideous sometimes (most of the time, let's be real) idek. He does have an attractive sense of humor though. Just wish he would bathe and comb his hair once in a while.
06:04 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
Oregon
Female - 21 Years Old
Zayn from One Direction is controversially attractive? From a straight perspective, he's the best looking of the bunch.

Guys on the list seem good, I know girls who like Matt Smith, Cumberbatch, Zachary Quinto. Can't say I find many of the women on the list attractive I'd choose Ellie Goulding, seems pretty divisive despite the appeal being obvious to me.

Ugh, I think these two are so bleh, especially Benedict. I think a lot of people find Matt's footface attractive just because he's the Doctor and his personality seems charming. I find myself almost falling for this sometimes, but no, he is not cute at all. If he was just a regular guy walking down the street, I don't think many people would look twice. Benedict is actually ugly, which isn't a term I use often. I don't watch Sherlock so I don't know if his appeal is also based on who he plays, but he is always ugly in pictures 99.9% of the time and he seems like a huge jerk irl. Girls need to get off tumblr imo. Zach Quinto I'm just neutral on.

Has Lady Gaga been mentioned? I think she's cute sometimes, never really hot, or anything, but I know guys who think she is hideous and guys who are obsessed. I guess this is all based off The Fame/Fame Monster era, no idea what people think of her look now.

I don't think Maggie Gyllenhaal is ugly either. idk "ugly" is kind of a harsh word that I don't throw around a lot haha. I don't think she's a bombshell or anything, but she just looks like an average girl to me, idk
07:19 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
Oregon
Female - 21 Years Old
Came in here to post this. She has a really odd look. I think she's so much more attractive with darker hair

ia about her darker hair.

I've been told I resemble her a few times before with the darker hair, but I don't at all. We have similar profiles, but that's about it (I get Amy Winehouse too smh, but again it's for that profile). Anyway, I'm cool story, broing because once at work, a male customer was like freaking out, because he thought I looked exactly like her (he was drunk), and I personally didn't take it well, but he was like, "no she's hot!" (note: this didn't made me feel any better haha). idk it's weird because she seems to have such a divide, that I didn't know if it was a compliment or not since so many people seem to think she's hideous. It was so awkward. /cool story, bro over

I think she can be cute, but she doesn't really try to make herself look conventionally attractive a lot of the time.
02:59 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
Oregon
Female - 21 Years Old
I think a lot of it is personality with Matt and Benedict, I like that, though. All about the angles, too. Is Benedict a jerk in real life?

I've read some interview where he comes off pretty arrogant and bad, but I've never watched him in anything so I can't attest to his ~charm~ or anything like that. ia though, about Matt's personality. Sometimes personality can make someone more attractive.
04:03 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
Oregon
Female - 21 Years Old
I'm a straight male, so it probably doesn't matter, but when I think of attractive men, Ryan Reynolds and Aaron Eckhart are the first two that come to mind.[/IMG]

idk I don't find either of them attractive. Like, objectively I can see why other people do, but I think Ryan Reynolds is odd looking, and Aaron is okay looking, but not really my type. I think I'm more of a fan of the "cute" types like Adam Brody than the "hot" or prince charming looking guys haha. Maybe subconsciously I just know they are out of my league and don't even bother with them lol.

Also, let's talk about Cillian Murphy. Sometimes I think he is so gorgeous, and other times I just do not understand what is going on with his face. I think he's someone who looks better in motion.
04:13 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
Oregon
Female - 21 Years Old
omg is it Matthew Gray Gubler? Because he is pretty adorable. I don't watch CM though so idk who else is on haha.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets