Username
Password

03:23 PM on 12/01/12 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
I'm curious, anyone care to debate this list/throw in your own "controversially attractive celebrities?"
http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/t...ve-celebrities

I personally can't fathom why Adam Scott is on this list. I have the hugest crush on him.
03:34 PM on 12/01/12 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
Why did you spell controversially wrong in the thread title but right in your post?
I also spelled attractive wrong. Have you never made a typo before?
04:11 PM on 12/01/12 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
I also want to talk about Judy Greer. In the Descendants she was supposed to be the "hot" mom or something. And when the one character said that, I was super surprised. Then I realized she's pretty in a normal person kind of way. She's probably better looking than most mom's out there, she just isn't Hollywood hot.

Other thoughts - Alison Pill is clearly pretty - they just picked a horrible picture of her. Rachel Dratch is kind of creepy looking. I always thought Fran Dresher was traditionally hot (at least in her Nanny days) and I've always found Dominic Monaghan to be super attractive.
04:13 PM on 12/01/12 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
Also, I'd add Ed Westwick to this list. When I first saw him I thought he was hideous. Now I think he is the hottest guy ever because he is british and his character on Gossip Girl was super sweet.
11:07 PM on 12/01/12 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
this. it defies logic how she was cast as the white witch. the casting, particularly her, ruined that movie.
I didn't even recognize that was her in that role. It thought the white witch was pretty. Meanwhile, Tilda Swinton seems so scary looking, but, looking through pictures of her, she has the capability of being really pretty - she just needs hair and eyelashes:

09:48 AM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
I've read some interview where he comes off pretty arrogant and bad, but I've never watched him in anything so I can't attest to his ~charm~ or anything like that. ia though, about Matt's personality. Sometimes personality can make someone more attractive.
Looks wise, I'd venture to say Matt Smith is ugly (and I also don't use that term lightly - you need to be worse than average looking). But watch Party Animals (it's on Hulu) and then you will see why girls love Matt Smith. Plus, its just a really amazing (and way too short-lived) show.
04:19 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
idk I don't find either of them attractive. Like, objectively I can see why other people do, but I think Ryan Reynolds is odd looking, and Aaron is okay looking, but not really my type. I think I'm more of a fan of the "cute" types like Adam Brody than the "hot" or prince charming looking guys haha. Maybe subconsciously I just know they are out of my league and don't even bother with them lol.

Also, let's talk about Cillian Murphy. Sometimes I think he is so gorgeous, and other times I just do not understand what is going on with his face. I think he's someone who looks better in motion.
Hot, really really hot in a unique kind of way. Even when he looks cracked out and bizzare he's still hot. It's never an ugly cracked out and weird.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos