AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Chat: Jamie Tworkowski of TWLOHA

Posted by - 04:52 PM on 02/14/08
Update: The chat is now over. A HUGE thanks goes out to Jamie, Michael and Chris from TWLOHA for handling such a busy, loving thread tonight. They've had to say their goodbyes, but next week AP.net will feature another chat with TWLOHA. Anyone who didn't get their question this time around will have another chance. Please check back for more details.

For any of you single folk out there, Valentine's Day doesn't have to suck! At approximately 8 p.m. EST, Jamie Tworkowski, founder of To Write Love On Her Arms, will be chatting in this very thread under the username TWLOHAjamie. Come on in to ask questions or just to say to say hi.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 2357
04:53 PM on 02/14/08
Julia Conny
"Julia HurriConny"
User Info.
Rules for Chat

- Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask them tough questions, but make sure that you are crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.
- Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get the band members' attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.
- If someone doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.
- This is not a way to ask the band for favors, to ask them if they'll write a song for you or visit you at your house. While I'm sure they'd absolutely love to, try not to hassle them too much.
- You may notice a slight lag on the website while refreshing pages/posting. That's because this band rules and a lot of people want to talk to them and it slows the site down.
04:53 PM on 02/14/08
desiree_aho
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
how do you like, chat?
04:54 PM on 02/14/08
exkissoh
User Info.
JAMIE!!
hi!!
did you get my christmas card that i sent TWLOHA?! haha

what's up with a tour?!!? any plans?

xo,
jenna
04:55 PM on 02/14/08
Julia Conny
"Julia HurriConny"
User Info.
how do you like, chat?

Just like that!

Start posting questions, and Jamie will be in here soon to respond. You'll get the hang of it, I promise.
04:56 PM on 02/14/08
charlotte_1989
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Jamie.
I know everyone else is going to say the same thing, so im not really expecting a response from you, I just wanted to tell you how I felt about this organisation. I think you are an amazing individual and someone I definitely look up to as a role model. I need this more than ever right now, I’m trying so hard I really am. I respect you so much and wear my TWLOHA tshirt with pride. I always get asked about it and people are really surprised and interested in it, so I direct them to the myspace page to help spread the message of hope :]
I know its not really a question and you may probably not reply, but I just wanted to tell you anyway.
Thank you for everything you have done, im sure you’ve saved many lives with this organisation J

are you coming to the UK again?
JOLLYrokker
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
whats good Jamie
hixdollfacex3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is exciting!
Jamie,what you do i simply amazing
I hope that you plan to continue to write love on her arms.

<3 Anything new and exciting coming up?
mytwistedhart
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
heyy jamie! this is an awesome thing your doinggg! for us singles =]
JBall
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
how does this work? do you have to keep refreshing it? testing testing one two three...

Hi Jamie. Do you ever feel overwhelmed with all the people wanting to talk to you, wanting "a piece of you" so to speak?
04:57 PM on 02/14/08
wetwiththesun
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How long will you be speaking before the switchfoot shows, jamie?
FueledByLai
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
TESTING! TESTING!
Happy Valentine's Day Mr. Jamie Sir!
I joined to just speak with you.
I just wanted to say you've inspired me to write music, and continue to help those in need.
If there's anything to help you guys out besides spreading the word, I'll do it!

Anyways, are you having plans on attending Bamboozle 2008 here in NJ? If so, I would love to meet you, or hang out with you. Or just help the TWLOHA team! =)

Woot,
stellar12583
User Info.
jamie, you are amazing and I am so excited about this chat. my question...is there any chance you may change your schedule and be speaking before the switchfoot show in myrtle beach on april 3?

roomfor_squares
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I just want to ask how the weather is in Orlando
cause i moved to OK for school
and miss home
suzie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
jamie, will you personally be at bamboozle?
please say yes, i would love to talk with you.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos