Update: The chat is now over. A HUGE thanks goes out to Jamie, Michael and Chris from TWLOHA for handling such a busy, loving thread tonight. They've had to say their goodbyes, but next week AP.net will feature another chat with TWLOHA. Anyone who didn't get their question this time around will have another chance. Please check back for more details.
For any of you single folk out there, Valentine's Day doesn't have to suck! At approximately 8 p.m. EST, Jamie Tworkowski, founder of To Write Love On Her Arms, will be chatting in this very thread under the username TWLOHAjamie. Come on in to ask questions or just to say to say hi.
- Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask them tough questions, but make sure that you are crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.
- Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get the band members' attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.
- If someone doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.
- This is not a way to ask the band for favors, to ask them if they'll write a song for you or visit you at your house. While I'm sure they'd absolutely love to, try not to hassle them too much.
- You may notice a slight lag on the website while refreshing pages/posting. That's because this band rules and a lot of people want to talk to them and it slows the site down.
I know everyone else is going to say the same thing, so im not really expecting a response from you, I just wanted to tell you how I felt about this organisation. I think you are an amazing individual and someone I definitely look up to as a role model. I need this more than ever right now, I’m trying so hard I really am. I respect you so much and wear my TWLOHA tshirt with pride. I always get asked about it and people are really surprised and interested in it, so I direct them to the myspace page to help spread the message of hope :]
I know its not really a question and you may probably not reply, but I just wanted to tell you anyway.
Thank you for everything you have done, im sure you’ve saved many lives with this organisation J
Happy Valentine's Day Mr. Jamie Sir!
I joined to just speak with you.
I just wanted to say you've inspired me to write music, and continue to help those in need.
If there's anything to help you guys out besides spreading the word, I'll do it!
Anyways, are you having plans on attending Bamboozle 2008 here in NJ? If so, I would love to meet you, or hang out with you. Or just help the TWLOHA team! =)