Username
Password

03:29 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
They seem to really go for people with solid acting chops for this series. It makes me intrigued to see who they'll go after for Norman Osborn. Initial rumors back with the first movie said they were looking at Christoph Waltz, which I would definitely be down with for the role.
12:02 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
juice182
El Segundo, CA
Male - 26 Years Old
i am stoked for this movie. not sure about mary janes casting and not sure about electro as a villian in general but i have complete faith.
06:13 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Stay Hungry, Stay Free, Stay Lucky
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
Apparently Damian Lewis is rumored to be up for the part of Norman Osborn.
06:17 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Nyquist Theorem
Love leaves scars.
Farmington Hills, MI
Male - 28 Years Old
Man, Damian Lewis would be awesome.
02:40 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
animefan13LPfn1
I ate a man alive tonight.
Long Island, New...
Male - 22 Years Old
I loved the first one. I thought it was superior to the original trilogy in some aspects, not as strong in others. Garfield was a great Peter. I"m excited for this one.
02:25 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
juice182
El Segundo, CA
Male - 26 Years Old
just rewatched asm. god i hope they do something as true to the comics as the lizard school fight scene in the sequel.
05:17 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
They seem to really go for people with solid acting chops for this series. It makes me intrigued to see who they'll go after for Norman Osborn. Initial rumors back with the first movie said they were looking at Christoph Waltz, which I would definitely be down with for the role.

Christoph Waltz would be a grand slam-cast. If they were seriously considering this, they need to make this happen.
05:25 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
LetterBomb31
// I M P O S S I B L E S O U L //
Male - 21 Years Old
I loved the first film, so I can't wait to see this.

The first one was shit. And Andrew Garfield was a shitty fucking Spiderman.

This is probably the first negative comment I've read towards Garfield's performance, most people agree that he was the highlight of the film. Please don't tell me you think Maguire was better...

J.K Simmons said he wants to return as Jameson if the studio wants him.

As much as I loved his performance as Jameson (in fact, he's probably the best thing about Raimi's trilogy), I think they definitely need to cast someone new in the role. I don't want them to just repeat stuff they've already done.

The thing about Spider-Man is that its villains are all so silly. It will look goofy any way they film it.

Hope secret life chick acts slutty, can't wait until she does a swordfish or eyes wide shut.

/teenage boy

Do you say anything that isn't completely fucking stupid?
07:37 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
Christoph Waltz would be a grand slam-cast. If they were seriously considering this, they need to make this happen.

Yep. Time will tell. They've definitely gone for some great actors for roles. Reportedly, Fassbender was the first choice to play the Lizard, but he opted to star in First Class instead.
07:54 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Yep. Time will tell. They've definitely gone for some great actors for roles. Reportedly, Fassbender was the first choice to play the Lizard, but he opted to star in First Class instead.

That would've been sick. The Lizard they selected did a fine job, but Fassbender would have been great.
07:56 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/mart...g-spider-man-2

SIAP
08:40 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
They definitely are making an effort to get young, relative unknowns for their major characters, minus Gwen/Emma Stone.
Everyone is known by millions already. Mary Jane girl had the biggest show on abc family. Social Network, in treatment. These aren't nobodies. And I hate Emma Stone.
08:42 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
I loved the first film. Do you say anything that isn't completely fucking stupid?

This flatters me because I have no idea who you are.
08:45 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
LetterBomb31
// I M P O S S I B L E S O U L //
Male - 21 Years Old
This flatters me because I have no idea who you are.
The only reason I remember your username is because of the large amount of times I've seen you make stupid comments. Like, you pop up in every thread. It sucks.
08:49 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
The only reason I remember your username is because of the large amount of times I've seen you make stupid comments. Like, you pop up in every thread. It sucks.
i'm sorry it sucks for you. If it makes you feel any better, just tell me when I write something that you don't like and I'll spoiler tag it so that you won't have to read it again for the second time unknowingly.

cheers mate.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version