AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

08:51 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
LetterBomb31
// I M P O S S I B L E S O U L //
Male - 21 Years Old
i'm sorry it sucks for you. If it makes you feel any better, just tell me when I write something that you don't like and I'll spoiler tag it so that you won't have to read it again for the second time unknowingly.

cheers mate.
Thanks for that, man. I appreciate it.
08:53 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old

I loved Sheen and Field in the first so this is good news, even though it will just be a flashback of some sort
08:57 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
Thanks for that, man. I appreciate it.
Anytime. That's what i do. I make people better
09:38 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
I loved Sheen and Field in the first so this is good news, even though it will just be a flashback of some sort

Yeah, pretty much. I like the continuity.
01:23 PM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
drudo182
Be Royal
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
Do you say anything that isn't completely fucking stupid?

The answer would be "no".
02:24 PM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
Tuscaloosa
Male - 22 Years Old
Everyone is known by millions already. Mary Jane girl had the biggest show on abc family. Social Network, in treatment. These aren't nobodies. And I hate Emma Stone.

In the target demographic, how many people do you think watch ABC Family. I'd guess not many. Plus I'm not saying they've done nothing and are randos off the street, but they are not huge, well established names. And Emma Stone is fantastic for your information.
02:35 PM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
In the target demographic, how many people do you think watch ABC Family. I'd guess not many. Plus I'm not saying they've done nothing and are randos off the street, but they are not huge, well established names. And Emma Stone is fantastic for your information.
i think Stone is ugly. Tobey Maguire was an "unknown" prior to Spider-Man. Most celebs are unknown unless they are on a hit show/movie that you have seen. Community, The Office, Sons of Anarchy, are all shows I have no idea who are in them and thus those people are irrelevant to me. (I know Steve Correl(sp))

I watch ABC family The Pedo Bear in me finds the girls hot(technically they are all of age, but still)
12:19 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
According to Asim Ahmad, an actor/stuntman, he has signed on for a small role of Dr. Michael Morbius. Would be terrible casting if so, since the guy has no actual acting credits to his name. I sincerely hope they would look for someone with actual acting chops for such a potentially pivotal role.
12:26 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
wall e
Beware of hitchhiking ghosts!
Agawam, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
Morbiusssss

That would be a good idea.
12:28 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 25 Years Old
Morbius sounds promising.
04:43 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Well, nevermind. That was debunked, but having the character in the movie as a minor role would make sense. In the video game of the first movie, Morbius was hired as the lead biochemist behind the genetic engineering that created mixed breeds like Rhino.
09:49 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
Tuscaloosa
Male - 22 Years Old
After watching Amazing Spiderman again, it's even more disappointing because the first hour is so good, then comes the terribly done Lizard, the light-speed Gwen relationship, scenes like Peter plays basketball and throws a football, and finally an overly cliched and lucky coincidence filled ending. (I'm looking at you crane guys). It sets up well for possibly a good sequel, but I think Power Ranger Green Goblin takes Round One.
09:37 AM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
Nyquist Theorem
Love leaves scars.
Farmington Hills, MI
Male - 28 Years Old
I just saw this article detailing information on a scene set to shoot on Valentines Day (of all days). It's certainly spoilery so read into it however you will (I'm sure we can all infer what it's alluding to).

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=71340
05:41 PM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
FallenEmpyr
Anchorage
Male - 24 Years Old
/gwenstacy
06:03 PM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Oh yeah, I forgot there was a "New York City comes together to help Spidey and cheer him on" scene in this one too. Barf, ugh.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos