Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
08:44 AM on 12/04/12
Kelly Doherty
@_kellydoherty for the lolz
User Info.
I loved their song "Requiem." Really surprised to see that their full-length is anything like how you described it. I'll have to see for myself I guess.

I'm sort of in the same boat as you.. I heard a track by them a few months ago and I liked it. I'd expected something more original
11:56 AM on 12/05/12
Kelly Doherty
User Info.
Kelly,

I enjoy reading reviews on my band whether they are good or bad as long as they are well written And the writer knows what they are talking about. You got 1 of 2 of those traits right. Ill give it to you, you got potential. It sounds like you are a 16 year old from Ireland. If I'm not mistaken, you are. I know about your creditability at Absolute Punk so not too worried about this review. Can't please them all. Next time just get your facts straight and know a little more about what you are talking about. I can't wait to review your bands record. Let me know when you release that. Keep it up though. You got heart. For those few who commented and wanted to check out the record message my personal Facebook and ill email it to you for free. Then you can tell me what you think. Much love.
Dude from band,

I find it incredibly ironic that you refer to my age (which is actually 17) and youth as a negative thing in what I believe to be an incredibly immature comment. I apologize greatly that I didn't give your band 100%, however 63% is not a negative review, I said that your album is pleasant. Before you decide to get all angry about a review, try to read it first, don't just look at the numbers. And yes, I'll send you a copy of my band's album so you can give it a bad review without listening to it, well done. I enjoyed your first EP and found that this lacked personality, but was overall decent enough. You've got potential. It's very interesting that you find no flaws in your own music. Feel free to send me your next release, I'll give it a fair review, as I do everything.

Also, my "creditabilty" or lack thereof? Just, wow.
11:57 AM on 12/05/12
Kelly Doherty
User Info.
Forgot to mention. Go fuck yourself.
Eh.. Right.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles