Password
Green Day News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 97.
12:37 PM on 12/04/12
mchase012
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dirty Rotten Bastards - 4:26

So how long until Fun sues for copyright infringement?
12:53 PM on 12/04/12
Elscorcho2008
User Info.

I don't see what you're getting at
12:59 PM on 12/04/12
mchase012
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sounds a lot like the "Some Nights" vocal melody to me...still a great track though
01:16 PM on 12/04/12
HeadUpKid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really liked Uno! Especially after I went back and listened to it more. Dos! wasn't awful, but it definitely wasn't good. Three songs in and Tre! seems really rad!
01:19 PM on 12/04/12
ExtremeAvalanch
User Info.
I have to give GD credit, they've pulled off three worthwhile albums. Many people will dismiss the trilogy. And while it may be a bit of Green Day overload, most bands could never release so much material this smoothly.
01:19 PM on 12/04/12
kolby182
kolby182
User Info.
This blows the other 2 away. There were a few songs I liked from Uno and Dos but Tre just seems to go more with the way Green Day was moving toward. Tre! just saved the day.
01:36 PM on 12/04/12
harley7733
Reluctant Registered User
User Info.
This sounds how I assumed the 21st Century follow up would sound like. Im about to make a killer playlist from these albums.
01:43 PM on 12/04/12
zporter92
User Info.
Lol what the fuck. You can't sue for somebody's vocal melody sounding like yours. They didn't create the vocal melody. Not trying to start anything, your post just made me laugh a little!
01:46 PM on 12/04/12
PeeDster
@alextranslantic
User Info.
Is it US only because to me, the link is broken.
01:58 PM on 12/04/12
tdlyon
User Info.
Waiting for the official release date to listen, but I am SO happy you guys are liking it instead of mindlessly bashing it like usual. Judging by you guy's responses I should love this.
02:03 PM on 12/04/12
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
Lol what the fuck. You can't sue for somebody's vocal melody sounding like yours. They didn't create the vocal melody. Not trying to start anything, your post just made me laugh a little!
Ummmmm yes you can.
02:12 PM on 12/04/12
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
At least one of these albums is listenable. Kinda.
Hurrah! Kinda...
02:16 PM on 12/04/12
dafries1
User Info.

You mean Band Aid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EJWEXrykdQ

2:25
02:18 PM on 12/04/12
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
I haven't listened to this yet but am pumped now it has received the most applause of the trilogy, by far. Uno and Dos each had some good tracks (my favourite two are probably Stray Heart and Lazy Bones, both from Dos) but hopefully this tops them.

I can't help but feel like if these three were released as one triple album people would have been more impressed. It's almost impossible to write 37 good songs on one album, unless you're the Minutemen.
Dividing the release dates up (possibly a cash-grab, but really, they don't need the cash) was ballsy because it let all the tracks be judged on their merit, rather than parts of a collosal collection.
02:19 PM on 12/04/12
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
When I first heard about this trilogy idea I thought it was cool but I can't sit through another album of new Green Day right now for some reason. Has this whole idea lost anyone else's attention?

I was stoked for it and I actually really liked the first album, but I haven't even gotten Dos yet. I like completely lost interest. Green Day's alway been a band I get an urge to listen to once a year for a week.... But I get TIRED of em fast. I'll get the last two albums, but I'm taking a break from Green Day right now.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums