Username
Password

02:36 PM on 08/02/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
Wow. They are going really young. Miles Teller is supposedly Josh Trank's favorite to cast as Mr. Fantastic and Elizabeth Olsen is in the running to play Sue.

I wouldn't be mad with either. Teller's one of my favorite young actors.
02:46 PM on 08/02/13 
User Info.
FondestMemory
having fun in the heart of it all
Youngstown, OH
Male
teller is too young.
07:09 PM on 10/01/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
Simon Kinberg (Mr. and Mrs. Smith, X-Men: The Last Stand) will do substantial rewrites and also produce this movie.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=87944

07:52 PM on 10/01/13 
User Info.
xJesusFreakx
Rejoice! Rejoice!
PA
Male - 26 Years Old
And... here's where it starts looking like a typical 20th Century Fox superhero film. Of course.
07:57 PM on 10/01/13 
User Info.
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
The MO!
Male - 30 Years Old
Simon Kinberg is the worst.
08:14 PM on 10/01/13 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Stay Hungry, Stay Free, Stay Lucky
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
I was really confused for a moment until I realized that I was again confusing Simon Kinberg and Simon Helberg. I wish Moist would do the rewrites instead.
11:22 PM on 10/06/13 
User Info.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Give me Michael b Jordan
08:07 AM on 10/28/13 
User Info.
birdman
Don't hold your breath
Atlanta, Ga
Male
I am down with Michael B. Jordan playing Johnny Storm. However, I am a little surprised that he would want to sign on to that movie.

He is kind of on fire right now, it's weird that he would want to hang his hat on a supporting role in a b-grade, March release, reboot superhero franchise. Especially considering that a Black Panther movie is probably in the pipeline and he would kill in that.
11:34 AM on 10/28/13 
User Info.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Jordan as Panther would be dope
09:43 PM on 01/22/14 
User Info.
drudo182
Be Royal
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
Looks like Michael B. Jordan is Johnny Storm.

And rumors keep saying Miles Teller is Reed Richards.. He seems kind of young but I like the two of them together.

With how young they seem to be going - I have no idea who I envision playing The Thing.
10:05 PM on 01/22/14 
User Info.
xJesusFreakx
Rejoice! Rejoice!
PA
Male - 26 Years Old
Looks like Michael B. Jordan is Johnny Storm.

And rumors keep saying Miles Teller is Reed Richards.. He seems kind of young but I like the two of them together.

With how young they seem to be going - I have no idea who I envision playing The Thing.

Kit Harington and Richard Madden are also rumored for Reed, and Kate Mara and Saoirse Ronan are up for Susan. All of those actors seem too young for those roles, but I've never been an avid FF fan, so if it works for the story, I'm cool with it. Been watching House of Cards recently, so Kate Mara is relevant to my interests.

My only concern, which as been mentioned plenty already, is the unnecessary confusion of Sue and Johnny not being the same race. I'm all for tweaking source material and incorporating more diversity, but maybe Reed or Ben should have been changed instead, or both Johnny and Sue.
10:56 PM on 01/22/14 
User Info.
drudo182
Be Royal
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
Kit Harington and Richard Madden are also rumored for Reed, and Kate Mara and Saoirse Ronan are up for Susan. All of those actors seem too young for those roles, but I've never been an avid FF fan, so if it works for the story, I'm cool with it. Been watching House of Cards recently, so Kate Mara is relevant to my interests.

My only concern, which as been mentioned plenty already, is the unnecessary confusion of Sue and Johnny not being the same race. I'm all for tweaking source material and incorporating more diversity, but maybe Reed or Ben should have been changed instead, or both Johnny and Sue.

Yeah, just read the Harington/Madden stuff. Harington might be interesting. I've only seen him in GoT though.

And Johnny and Sue can still be brother/sister just not related. Would take like one line of dialogue to fix that.
02:30 AM on 01/23/14 
User Info.
FondestMemory
having fun in the heart of it all
Youngstown, OH
Male
adoption is a real thing.

a brother and sister being different races is completely realistic and not too hard to believe in a movie about people with super powers gained from space.
06:03 AM on 01/23/14 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
Race doesn't matter when you make a shitty movie.
06:13 AM on 01/23/14 
User Info.
xJesusFreakx
Rejoice! Rejoice!
PA
Male - 26 Years Old
I know adoption is real. That's why I was raised by the family that raised me.

And, I thought about this last night after that post, and this could actually be a neat decision. Adoption is a family-related concept, and one of the main themes of FF traditionally is the whole family dynamic they have, so it kind of works. Still feels weird to me, but it's most likely very stupid of me to feel that way; I'm mature enough to admit that.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos