Username
Password

12:38 PM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
cleanoil
usernameless
Fort Worth, TX
Male - 20 Years Old
I just got an invite from one of my friends, and I have to say, it's actually pretty cool. It's much more geared towards music, there's a built in player that functions as a part of the site, and everything is completely streamlined. There are some features that could use improvement, but it's still in its early testing phase, so I'm sure they'll improve on it when it becomes available to the public.

Here's a little preview/trailer of it:

It's much cooler when actually used haha.

I'd send you guys some invites, but unfortunately I think only the people who got the invites from MySpace themselves can send them, and my friend got one from them, so she sent me one.

You can try your luck and enter your e-mail here, though, and they may or may not send you an invite.

If you already have one, add me!
11:46 AM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
cleanoil
usernameless
Fort Worth, TX
Male - 20 Years Old
I got an invite, was disappointed to see it was a complete ripoff of grooveshark, including layout. It's not a social network it has gone into competition with spotify and grooveshark and will lose really bad.

To me, the whole streamlined, real-time interface really distinguishes itself from other music oriented sites. It's not really a groundbreaking innovative feat, but I think it's pretty neat. I think the layout and functions are a lot more sleek than Grooveshark or Spotify.
11:35 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
cleanoil
usernameless
Fort Worth, TX
Male - 20 Years Old

I didn't see that thread when I did a search haha, my bad.

Anyone with moderating powers, feel free to close this thread then, I guess, and just revive that if any of you guys want to continue sharing URLs and invites.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos