AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

05:31 PM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
Alex26
My biggest problem with high school is that most people these days are either ass holes or they stay at home and never have fun type. It's so hard to find decent people to have a good time with. I can deal with the amount of school work and stuff just fine. For me, it's the social element. I'm the guy that doesn't want to be high and drunk every time I want to have fun, but I also actually want to do fun things, and it seems there's just a lack of people like that in my school. My girlfriend is never allowed out of her house cause her parents are insanely strict so I never get to spend time with her, and my friends are either nerding it up saying they have too much work (which is bullshit, they're just lazy) or are going way over the top and becoming stoners. There seems to be no middle ground. Besides the part where I never seem my friends or girlfriend everything is fine, except, hanging out with people is what I want most. I get really good marks and barely do any studying or work (and yes I'm in hard courses). So naturally, I want so spend my free time having fun with people, but everyone I want to hang out with just never seems to be allowed (my girlfriend) or able to. It's pissing me off. Other than that, I go to school in Ontario, Canada (I'm in grade 12) and the government decides this year to piss off the teachers union. We have NO extra curricular activities, which includes the snowboard team I wanted to join. So now, my chances of getting into university with extra curriculars as a boost are gone. We won't have a year book, or a prom, all because the fucking teachers union won't deal with this in a different manner. They're hurting students, and as for me, a student in their senior year, well, my senior year has been RUINED. So yeah, high school started off well, but now it's messed up for me. If you're looking for a messed up situation, take this:

Last year of high school, prom cancelled, ALL extra curricular activities cancelled, never being able to see your girlfriend of a year and a half (her parents STILL dont know we're dating), your girlfriend is starting to undergo depression and CONSTANTLY has anxiety about school work every time you're with her, your brother is going mentally insane and your family is falling apart (in my case my brother just got sent to the hospital and my parents argue everyday), you're friends never want to hang out, and you're starting to wish you spent your time in high school better. Honestly, I hate high school at the moment, my last year has turned out to be the worst. Hope this helped!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos