AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

07:55 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
oh this is classic man meets girl. You like a teenage girl. she wants to experiment with many guys. You being a guy that falls in love easily wants to marry her. she being a girl that wants to get laid strings you on as you pay the bills so she doesn't have to live at home while she gets her dick wet. you finding out about her indiscretions fall into despair. she promises never to do it again because she kinda still likes you. But you're boring while the 40 year old isn't. he drops pants in workplace, you make candlelit dinner. he comes over to her house and bangs her good. you slowly make sweet lovin. he has money. you have none. he has knowledge and experience. you think you do. he has your girlfriend. you want what he has. you live and learn.

i recommend you move on and find a girl that is more right for you.

/cold-hearted jerk who has never had a girlfriend cheat because they actually respect and fear me.
07:56 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
thanks man, i really need that. I'm now all alone in a big city with no family nearby, 2 bucks to my name and an apartment full of her shit and memories.
damn. don't even read what i wrote. now I feel like shit. honestly.

move back home. don't try and fight the good fight alone.
08:05 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
that is nothing what it was like. I'm not boring. We had sex constantly, I fucked the shit out of her in every way possible. Our sex life was amazing, and she would not even deny that.
And she is at the end of her rope herself, going psycho wanting to kill herself and begging me to give her another chance. This whole situation is simply unexplainable and horrifying.
she's 19. she's not ready to settle down. if you want to, find someone that does also. and make sure this time that she really wants to. for your sake.
11:37 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
I had an early start on life, graduated HS at 17 and moved out on my own, been dating her the whole time. We have an apartment with both of our names on the lease, shared bank accounts, thousands of dollars of furniture. This will be a mini-divorce.

And i don't even have enough money for a fucking pack of cigarettes.
worst thing to ever do.
11:38 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
this was bad enough and then you said that your girlfriends "fear you"

fear of physical harm is a great, healthy relationship foundation.
like fearing the hand of god. thou shall not ticketh me off

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version